Hi

Hi Friends,
I want to take admission in NIBM for MBA, Plz help me, this business school is recougnized, what is the standard of the school.
Regards,
Srinivasulu

Hi Friends,
I want to take admission in NIBM for MBA, Plz help me, this business school is recougnized, what is the standard of the school.
Regards,
Srinivasulu
Inactive User

I don't really know anything about it, but straight away it appears it's not properly accredited. The only thing their website says about accreditation is that NIBM, "has been accredited as a center of excellence in the field of management education by leading corporates both in India and abroad." They don't however, say what, who, or where any of those "corporates" are.

I don't really know anything about it, but straight away it appears it's not properly accredited. The only thing their website says about accreditation is that NIBM, "has been accredited as a center of excellence in the field of management education by leading corporates both in India and abroad." They don't however, say what, who, or where any of those "corporates" are.
D.jung

Yes, it is a bit fishy.... Try Calling/mailing them for the exact accreditation's - these are the only way to know if a school is good (or at least recognized).

David

Yes, it is a bit fishy.... Try Calling/mailing them for the exact accreditation's - these are the only way to know if a school is good (or at least recognized).

David
rsijo

I too wish to join in NIBM. pl let me know if this is ok or the right place to do MBA (correspondenc course or executive MBA)

I too wish to join in NIBM. pl let me know if this is ok or the right place to do MBA (correspondenc course or executive MBA)
Blue

can anyone tell me whether this institute is private or will come under any other universtiy in chennai.....?

can anyone tell me whether this institute is private or will come under any other universtiy in chennai.....?

Reply to Post