university

noopur

hi,
Is university of massachusetts, dartmouth good for MBA?

Thankyou

hi,
Is university of massachusetts, dartmouth good for MBA?

Thankyou

Hi...
why cant choose Tuck school of business..its one of the top most business in dartmouth....

All the best..

Hi...
why cant choose Tuck school of business..its one of the top most business in dartmouth....

All the best..
ralph

Huh? Dartmouth Tuck is in Hanover, New Hampshire - about 300 kilometers away from Dartmouth Mass.

Huh? Dartmouth Tuck is in Hanover, New Hampshire - about 300 kilometers away from Dartmouth Mass.
Duncan

A friend of mine teaches at UMass, Dartmouth. Indeed, it's nothing like Dartmouth College. UMass, Dartmouth isn't best business school in the UMass system, but it has AACSB accreditation so the content is strong. The classmates, placement and network are weak. You'd be better off at a ranked MBA.

A friend of mine teaches at UMass, Dartmouth. Indeed, it's nothing like Dartmouth College. UMass, Dartmouth isn't best business school in the UMass system, but it has AACSB accreditation so the content is strong. The classmates, placement and network are weak. You'd be better off at a ranked MBA.

I wish to do full-time MBA with specialization in Human Resources management from Canada.

I also want to get Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation after finishing the MBA.

Please, suggest which one to go for MBA in HR or PG Diploma in HR, so that I could make my career in HR field.

Also, suggest some full-time university program of 2 years duration.

Please, let me know what are the required courses I need to complete in order to get CHRP certification in Canada.

I have done B.Com(pass) and M.C.A. from recognized Indian Universities.

I have searched full-time MBA in Human resource Management from Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba. Please, let me know whether I would be eligible for CHRP certification after finishing the MBA.

It has following HR option:-
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Two of the following:
1. Staffing

2. Training and Development

3. Management of Labour and Employee Relations

4. Compensation

Plus two of the following:
1) Staffing

2) Organizational Decision-Making

3) Comparative Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management

4) Interpersonal Processes

5) Training and Development

6) Management of Labour and Employee Relations

7) Compensation

8) Collective Bargaining

9) Selected Topics

10) International Organizational Behaviour

I also want to get 3 years work permit after doing MBA, allowing me to work anywhere in Canada for 3 years.

I wish to do full-time MBA with specialization in Human Resources management from Canada.

I also want to get Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation after finishing the MBA.

Please, suggest which one to go for MBA in HR or PG Diploma in HR, so that I could make my career in HR field.

Also, suggest some full-time university program of 2 years duration.

Please, let me know what are the required courses I need to complete in order to get CHRP certification in Canada.

I have done B.Com(pass) and M.C.A. from recognized Indian Universities.

I have searched full-time MBA in Human resource Management from Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba. Please, let me know whether I would be eligible for CHRP certification after finishing the MBA.

It has following HR option:-
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
Two of the following:
1. Staffing

2. Training and Development

3. Management of Labour and Employee Relations

4. Compensation

Plus two of the following:
1) Staffing

2) Organizational Decision-Making

3) Comparative Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management

4) Interpersonal Processes

5) Training and Development

6) Management of Labour and Employee Relations

7) Compensation

8) Collective Bargaining

9) Selected Topics

10) International Organizational Behaviour

I also want to get 3 years work permit after doing MBA, allowing me to work anywhere in Canada for 3 years.

If you are interested in pursuing an MBA in Massachusetts, I recommend
Babson College. I attended a program there and found the content to be strong, the professors to be knowledgeable, and the network to be extensive. Best of luck!

If you are interested in pursuing an MBA in Massachusetts, I recommend
Babson College. I attended a program there and found the content to be strong, the professors to be knowledgeable, and the network to be extensive. Best of luck!
Duncan

Kevin, I'm glad you had a good experience at Babson, but it's not the answer to everyone's question. This person has asked for an MBA with a HR concentration: Babson doesn't have one. They want CHRP certification: Babson doesn't offer it. They want to study in Canada: Babson is not in Canada.

Kevin, I'm glad you had a good experience at Babson, but it's not the answer to everyone's question. This person has asked for an MBA with a HR concentration: Babson doesn't have one. They want CHRP certification: Babson doesn't offer it. They want to study in Canada: Babson is not in Canada.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Hanover, New Hampshire 16 Followers 49 Discussions
North Dartmouth, Massachusetts 4 Followers 6 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024