UMKC MBA, will it be any good?

I have read that the University of Missouri and Kansas City will have a free MBA program next year:

http://find-mba.com/news/2014/11/the-university-of-missouri-at-kansas-city-to-offer-a-free-mba-in-2015

Obviously there will be a lot of competition to get in on such a value. I am considering applying myself. My question is does anybody know anything about the school? I wonder if it will be a decent MBA program. I will also apply to other schools in the US that are not free like Buffalo, Purdue, and Rochester.

I have read that the University of Missouri and Kansas City will have a free MBA program next year:

http://find-mba.com/news/2014/11/the-university-of-missouri-at-kansas-city-to-offer-a-free-mba-in-2015

Obviously there will be a lot of competition to get in on such a value. I am considering applying myself. My question is does anybody know anything about the school? I wonder if it will be a decent MBA program. I will also apply to other schools in the US that are not free like Buffalo, Purdue, and Rochester.
Duncan

I think this really depends on your goals. An established MBA from an internationally-accredited school will obviously be more valuable for you.

I think this really depends on your goals. An established MBA from an internationally-accredited school will obviously be more valuable for you.
ralph

Agreed on the fact that an established MBA would be better. FYI though, Bloch is accredited by AACSB, so that's something at the very least.

Agreed on the fact that an established MBA would be better. FYI though, Bloch is accredited by AACSB, so that's something at the very least.

Do you think the other schools I am applying to, like Purdue and Rochester, would be better choices?

Do you think the other schools I am applying to, like Purdue and Rochester, would be better choices?
Duncan

Isn't that self-evident?

Isn't that self-evident?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Kansas City, Missouri 5 Followers 7 Discussions
Buffalo, New York 24 Followers 53 Discussions
Rochester, New York 29 Followers 42 Discussions
West Lafayette, Indiana 20 Followers 82 Discussions

Hot Discussions