Temple University: International MBA (IMBA), One-Year Full-Time

Hi,

I don't see the International MBA (IMBA), One-Year Full-Time program on their website.

Does anyone have any update regarding this?

Thanks

Hi,

I don't see the International MBA (IMBA), One-Year Full-Time program on their website.

Does anyone have any update regarding this?

Thanks
Duncan

Do you mean http://www.fox.temple.edu/cms_academics/mba-ms/global-mba/stats/ ?

Do you mean http://www.fox.temple.edu/cms_academics/mba-ms/global-mba/stats/ ?
ezra

I think that that one's a two-year program, no? I am not sure that Fox offers a one-year program.

I think that that one's a two-year program, no? I am not sure that Fox offers a one-year program.

Duncan, I don't mean the Global MBA.

I searched One-year programs in US over here (on find-mba.com), and found Temple University - Fox School of Business and Management in the list.

In program information, it shows a One-Year Full-Time program, with the following details:

Programs: International MBA (IMBA)
Program Features: The Fox International MBA is a rotation program; Students may choose from two sequence options Paris-Philadelphia-Tokyo or Mumbai-Philadelphia-Tokyo
Program Website: http://www.find-mba.com/link/688

After clicking the above link, it takes to the university website which shows "Page Not Found", "Unfortunately, this page does not exist".

Seems the program doesn't exist anymore.

Duncan, I don't mean the Global MBA.

I searched One-year programs in US over here (on find-mba.com), and found Temple University - Fox School of Business and Management in the list.

In program information, it shows a One-Year Full-Time program, with the following details:

Programs: International MBA (IMBA)
Program Features: The Fox International MBA is a rotation program; Students may choose from two sequence options Paris-Philadelphia-Tokyo or Mumbai-Philadelphia-Tokyo
Program Website: http://www.find-mba.com/link/688

After clicking the above link, it takes to the university website which shows "Page Not Found", "Unfortunately, this page does not exist".

Seems the program doesn't exist anymore.
Duncan

The Paris route used ENPC, which merged its MBA into Solvay. And the Tokyo route I guess used the Temple campus there. Programmes like these have terrible placement, and are hard to get premium fees (as with the GSU-Sorbonne global partnership).

The Paris route used ENPC, which merged its MBA into Solvay. And the Tokyo route I guess used the Temple campus there. Programmes like these have terrible placement, and are hard to get premium fees (as with the GSU-Sorbonne global partnership).

Thank you for the information.

Thank you for the information.
jonreed

Can anybody tell me if in the US, Temple's MBA program is well regarded? I looked at the curriculum and it was interesting, and I may apply. I just haven't heard much about the business school. Is it possible to get a job in the US after I graduate with this MBA? (I am not from the US.)

Can anybody tell me if in the US, Temple's MBA program is well regarded? I looked at the curriculum and it was interesting, and I may apply. I just haven't heard much about the business school. Is it possible to get a job in the US after I graduate with this MBA? (I am not from the US.)
ralph

It's a fine school. In terms of its full-time MBA program, it is ranked towards the bottom of the Economist MBA ranking; it's not currently ranked in either Businessweek or the FT.

I think average salary post-MBA tends to be around $80k, which is good but not great, especially compared to the big Philadelphia b-school (Wharton.)

You should ask the career services department about your chances when it comes to being able to land a job after graduation. Maybe they will provide you with statistics for how many international students have made the leap successfully.

For what it's worth, international students who want to land good jobs in the US post-MBA usually find that their best chances for doing so are with a ranked business school.

It's a fine school. In terms of its full-time MBA program, it is ranked towards the bottom of the Economist MBA ranking; it's not currently ranked in either Businessweek or the FT.

I think average salary post-MBA tends to be around $80k, which is good but not great, especially compared to the big Philadelphia b-school (Wharton.)

You should ask the career services department about your chances when it comes to being able to land a job after graduation. Maybe they will provide you with statistics for how many international students have made the leap successfully.

For what it's worth, international students who want to land good jobs in the US post-MBA usually find that their best chances for doing so are with a ranked business school.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 26 Followers 34 Discussions

Other Related Content

Shorter, Faster, Better? One-Year MBA Programs in the US

Article Apr 27, 2015

A growing number of US-based business schools are offering one-year MBAs. How do they stack up to their two-year counterparts?

Hot Discussions