Student loans without US co -signer

Hi , I am an international candidate (from Germany). I have a good GMAT score 700, and more than 6 years of work experience. I am trying to decide where to apply .
Are the student loans WITHOUT US co -signer still available this year?
Any thoughts ???
Karl

Hi , I am an international candidate (from Germany). I have a good GMAT score 700, and more than 6 years of work experience. I am trying to decide where to apply .
Are the student loans WITHOUT US co -signer still available this year?
Any thoughts ???
Karl
Duncan

I cant see why any bank in the US would lend you money without a co-signer. Ask the schools you are considering for information about how candidates in your country financed their MBAs.

I cant see why any bank in the US would lend you money without a co-signer. Ask the schools you are considering for information about how candidates in your country financed their MBAs.

Some of them offer up to 120K ( no US cosigner).
example: Chicago :http://www.chicagobooth.edu/programs/full-time/admissions/tuition-financial-aid

A few years ago Citi Bank was working with most of the top programs . Now is more complicated.

Thx
Karl

Some of them offer up to 120K ( no US cosigner).
example: Chicago :http://www.chicagobooth.edu/programs/full-time/admissions/tuition-financial-aid

A few years ago Citi Bank was working with most of the top programs . Now is more complicated.

Thx
Karl

Inactive User

Hi all,

Yes, many top MBA programmes in the US and Europe are working with credit unions, banks, or other entities to offer international student loans. Some of these still require co-signers, but others do not.

I work for Prodigy Finance, one of the loan companies that requires no guarantees/collateral/co-signers. In Europe, we offer loans at top schools like London Business School, INSEAD, Oxford Saïd, and Cambridge Judge. In the US, we provide MBA loans at Columbia Business School (and hopefully others in the future).

Good luck with funding!

Cheers,
Charlie and the Prodigy Finance team

Hi all,

Yes, many top MBA programmes in the US and Europe are working with credit unions, banks, or other entities to offer international student loans. Some of these still require co-signers, but others do not.

I work for Prodigy Finance, one of the loan companies that requires no guarantees/collateral/co-signers. In Europe, we offer loans at top schools like London Business School, INSEAD, Oxford Saïd, and Cambridge Judge. In the US, we provide MBA loans at Columbia Business School (and hopefully others in the future).

Good luck with funding!

Cheers,
Charlie and the Prodigy Finance team

Hope you have funds still left for Cass Business School. My hopes are entirely upon you.

Hope you have funds still left for Cass Business School. My hopes are entirely upon you.
Inactive User

Hi gautamkumar,

Sorry for the delay in response. For more information on that, please contact our applications team at [email protected].

Best,
Julian and the Prodigy Finance Team

Hi gautamkumar,

Sorry for the delay in response. For more information on that, please contact our applications team at [email protected].

Best,
Julian and the Prodigy Finance Team

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Chicago, Illinois 42 Followers 149 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024

MBA Loans and Other Alternatives: How to Finance Your MBA

Article May 07, 2018

A look at lending options and some of the newcomers offering students loans and other funding avenues.