Scholarship Program Suggestions

dbmayur

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to look for a college that can fund a large percentage of my tuition. I am not too concerned about the location of the college. Here are some details:

GMAT Score: 680, verbal score of 35 (74th percentile), AWA score of 47 (76th percentile)
Years of education: 15
Years of experience: 12 (worked in India and Taiwan/China)
Managerial experience: 4+
Interested stream: Finance

I can provide any other details you may require.

Regards,
Mayur

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to look for a college that can fund a large percentage of my tuition. I am not too concerned about the location of the college. Here are some details:

GMAT Score: 680, verbal score of 35 (74th percentile), AWA score of 47 (76th percentile)
Years of education: 15
Years of experience: 12 (worked in India and Taiwan/China)
Managerial experience: 4+
Interested stream: Finance

I can provide any other details you may require.

Regards,
Mayur

dbmayur

Bump!

Bump!
Duncan

Google is pretty helpful for this sort of thing. Looking at https://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=scholarship+680+GMAT I can see that UC Denver, the Simon school and a few others have scholarships at that level.

And I think that Hult and TiasNimbas offer scholarships to many or most students.

Google is pretty helpful for this sort of thing. Looking at https://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=scholarship+680+GMAT I can see that UC Denver, the Simon school and a few others have scholarships at that level.

And I think that Hult and TiasNimbas offer scholarships to many or most students.

Hi,

Also check out MIP Politecnico di Milano. Its got a one year MBA and quite a few scholarship categories which you can still apply to. Check out the website and apply soon since awards are given on a first come first serve basis. Good luck!

Hi,

Also check out MIP Politecnico di Milano. Its got a one year MBA and quite a few scholarship categories which you can still apply to. Check out the website and apply soon since awards are given on a first come first serve basis. Good luck!
Inactive User

If you shoot for schools that you know you'll get into easily, you might have a better chance to get a larger financial aid package. So you might look into lower-tier 2 schools like Howard or Kogod, for example. Vanderbilt-Owen might be an option as well.

In theory, these schools would be have an economic incentive to boost their average intake GMAT scores, thus making them look more competitive.

If you shoot for schools that you know you'll get into easily, you might have a better chance to get a larger financial aid package. So you might look into lower-tier 2 schools like Howard or Kogod, for example. Vanderbilt-Owen might be an option as well.

In theory, these schools would be have an economic incentive to boost their average intake GMAT scores, thus making them look more competitive.
dbmayur

Thanks for the insights.

Regards,
Mayur

Thanks for the insights.

Regards,
Mayur

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 7 Followers 24 Discussions
Washington, District of Columbia 9 Followers 12 Discussions
Nashville, Tennessee 16 Followers 35 Discussions