question about MS in accounting program in St.John's University

y_luo

HI, I got accepted to the MS in accounting program in St. John's university. It is 835 dollars per credit, and I have to take about 36 credits to complete the degree. My questions are about the reputation of this program, and most importantly, how helpful the career services is for the accounting students? Thank you very much!

HI, I got accepted to the MS in accounting program in St. John's university. It is 835 dollars per credit, and I have to take about 36 credits to complete the degree. My questions are about the reputation of this program, and most importantly, how helpful the career services is for the accounting students? Thank you very much!
G3XL

It has a separate AACSB Accreditation for the Accounting Program, versus the AACSB Accreditation for the general MBA program(s). Recruiting at Tobin for Accounting is very steep, and the Career Services Center was ranked as top 35 by Kaplan in 2006.

It has a separate AACSB Accreditation for the Accounting Program, versus the AACSB Accreditation for the general MBA program(s). Recruiting at Tobin for Accounting is very steep, and the Career Services Center was ranked as top 35 by Kaplan in 2006.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Queens, New York 27 Followers 25 Discussions

Other Related Content

Top Business Schools for Accounting or Taxation

Top List

Analyzing financial information is key to any successful organization; that’s why accounting is a required core course on nearly every MBA program. See a list of the top top best MBA programs for a career in the field