Please Help??!! :)

Anna123

Does any one know of a MBA program in California which is inexpensive but with a good reputation and the degree would have good values in terms of job applications?? Thank you so much for your help :)

Does any one know of a MBA program in California which is inexpensive but with a good reputation and the degree would have good values in terms of job applications?? Thank you so much for your help :)
Duncan

How about Northridge or Cal Poly? http://business-schools.findthebest.com/compare/193-225-229-235-369-378-379-384-387/University-of-California-Riverside-Anderson-CA-vs-California-State-University-San-Bernardino-CA-vs-California-State-University-Northridge-CA-vs-California-State-University-Long-Beach-CA-vs-California-State-University-Fullerton-Mihaylo-CA-vs-California-State-University-Fresno-Craig-CA-vs-California-State-University-East-Bay-CA-vs-California-State-University-Chico-CA-vs-California-Polytechnic-State-University-San-Luis-Obispo-Orfalea-CA

How about Northridge or Cal Poly? http://business-schools.findthebest.com/compare/193-225-229-235-369-378-379-384-387/University-of-California-Riverside-Anderson-CA-vs-California-State-University-San-Bernardino-CA-vs-California-State-University-Northridge-CA-vs-California-State-University-Long-Beach-CA-vs-California-State-University-Fullerton-Mihaylo-CA-vs-California-State-University-Fresno-Craig-CA-vs-California-State-University-East-Bay-CA-vs-California-State-University-Chico-CA-vs-California-Polytechnic-State-University-San-Luis-Obispo-Orfalea-CA
Anna123

Thank you so much ;)

Thank you so much ;)
ralph

I'd also add UC Riverside to Duncan's short list. Keep in mind though, that the best schools, like Haas, Stanford, and UCLA, are pricey but worth it. If you have the stats to get into a top school, then I'd suggest doing whatever you can to pay for it, because it will pay off in the long run.

Also, check out the article on this site to read more about some schools in California:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/342/a-place-in-the-sun-mba-programs-in-california

I'd also add UC Riverside to Duncan's short list. Keep in mind though, that the best schools, like Haas, Stanford, and UCLA, are pricey but worth it. If you have the stats to get into a top school, then I'd suggest doing whatever you can to pay for it, because it will pay off in the long run.

Also, check out the article on this site to read more about some schools in California:

http://www.find-mba.com/article/342/a-place-in-the-sun-mba-programs-in-california

How about California State University, San Bernardino?

ralph

Could work for the OP depending on their academic goals. The program's concentration in global business management actually looks pretty interesting, especially due to the study abroad option. But I'd be hard-pressed to recommend it for entrepreneurial-minded applicants when up against Haas or Stanford.

<blockquote>How about California State University, San Bernardino?

</blockquote>
Could work for the OP depending on their academic goals. The program's concentration in global business management actually looks pretty interesting, especially due to the study abroad option. But I'd be hard-pressed to recommend it for entrepreneurial-minded applicants when up against Haas or Stanford.

Entrepreneurship is our flagship program, ranked nationally. Though our international concentration is great, it is still getting off the ground. The study abroad options are available to all students as well.

<blockquote><blockquote>How about California State University, San Bernardino?

</blockquote>
Could work for the OP depending on their academic goals. The program's concentration in global business management actually looks pretty interesting, especially due to the study abroad option. But I'd be hard-pressed to recommend it for entrepreneurial-minded applicants when up against Haas or Stanford. </blockquote>

Entrepreneurship is our flagship program, ranked nationally. Though our international concentration is great, it is still getting off the ground. The study abroad options are available to all students as well.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Berkeley, California 100 Followers 116 Discussions
Los Angeles, California 89 Followers 147 Discussions
Stanford, California 96 Followers 171 Discussions
Northridge, California 6 Followers 6 Discussions
San Bernardino, California 26 Followers 18 Discussions
San Luis Obispo, California 4 Followers 5 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

A Place in the Sun: MBA Programs in California

Article May 08, 2010

Nice weather aside, California is still the place to go for those seeking the next big thing.

Hot Discussions