One-Year International MBA at Boston University

Hi,

The One-Year International MBA at Boston University website says the following:

"We are pausing enrollment for the IMBA Program and focusing our energies on developing a distinctive and responsive one-year global MBA that best prepares our future leaders to move nimbly and thoughtfully through an increasingly interconnected and fast-paced world."

Anyone has an idea, when is it going to commence again?

Thanks, Arpit

Hi,

The One-Year International MBA at Boston University website says the following:

"We are pausing enrollment for the IMBA Program and focusing our energies on developing a distinctive and responsive one-year global MBA that best prepares our future leaders to move nimbly and thoughtfully through an increasingly interconnected and fast-paced world."

Anyone has an idea, when is it going to commence again?

Thanks, Arpit
Duncan

Honestly I would imagine that there might also be an issue with the demand for the graduates of these programmes. Really they only work if they start in January (the way that Insead, Melbourne and IMD do) so that the students can have a summer internship, and that's very hard to bring into the US education system.

Honestly I would imagine that there might also be an issue with the demand for the graduates of these programmes. Really they only work if they start in January (the way that Insead, Melbourne and IMD do) so that the students can have a summer internship, and that's very hard to bring into the US education system.

Though they have this:

"Start with a summer in Shanghai, Beijing and Singapore. Combine intensive classwork and multicultural teamwork visits to multinational and local companies, meet with government officials and local academics and immerse yourself in the culture. You can even begin your studies with an optional Mandarin immersion course."

I dont think it is working out in a good way. And on the other hand, Hult is trying to get hold of the 1 year MBA people interested in Boston...

Though they have this:

"Start with a summer in Shanghai, Beijing and Singapore. Combine intensive classwork and multicultural teamwork visits to multinational and local companies, meet with government officials and local academics and immerse yourself in the culture. You can even begin your studies with an optional Mandarin immersion course."

I dont think it is working out in a good way. And on the other hand, Hult is trying to get hold of the 1 year MBA people interested in Boston...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Boston, Massachusetts 161 Followers 109 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Boston: Business in the Cradle of the American Revolution

Article Apr 07, 2015

Boston’s strong industries are a major draw for MBAs in the area. But is the high cost of living worth it?