need information

IE

hi guys,
i need some information about mba in usa. i am looking for mba in operations or innovation management . i am having 2 yrs of experience as a industrial Engineer in heavy manufacturing industry .i completed my under graduation in industrial engineering. i am looking for mba for 18 to 24 months duration with low tuition fees . can please suggest me some universities who can accept 2 yrs experience & having low tuition fees , n how much is a my chances to got admission in texas a&m ( mays)school

hi guys,
i need some information about mba in usa. i am looking for mba in operations or innovation management . i am having 2 yrs of experience as a industrial Engineer in heavy manufacturing industry .i completed my under graduation in industrial engineering. i am looking for mba for 18 to 24 months duration with low tuition fees . can please suggest me some universities who can accept 2 yrs experience & having low tuition fees , n how much is a my chances to got admission in texas a&m ( mays)school
Duncan

The MBA is expensive in the USA. Cheaper schools will tend to be lower status state universities with weak placement support, and located in the poorest cities in the USA. Start with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income#States_ranked_by_per_capita_income perhaps?

Take a look at Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

I don't think you have a chance at TAMU: it's one of the most competitive schools in the US. I assume from the way you write that you are an international student without a strong GMAT score. TAMU demands a high GMAT and it admits comparatively few international students.

The MBA is expensive in the USA. Cheaper schools will tend to be lower status state universities with weak placement support, and located in the poorest cities in the USA. Start with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income#States_ranked_by_per_capita_income perhaps?

Take a look at Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

I don't think you have a chance at TAMU: it's one of the most competitive schools in the US. I assume from the way you write that you are an international student without a strong GMAT score. TAMU demands a high GMAT and it admits comparatively few international students.
IE

hey duncan , thank you for reply. i will tell u my profile in brief-
i took a gre and i got 325/340. i thinking to do an mba or ms in engg management. Right now i am working in a MNC as a industrial Engineer ( Heavy Manufacturing) . so during my work ex. i feel that ,Mba will help me a lot . so can u suggest me some universities ,where acceptability of my application will be higher , and a uni. who can accept gre for admissions. or ishall take a gmat ?.

hey duncan , thank you for reply. i will tell u my profile in brief-
i took a gre and i got 325/340. i thinking to do an mba or ms in engg management. Right now i am working in a MNC as a industrial Engineer ( Heavy Manufacturing) . so during my work ex. i feel that ,Mba will help me a lot . so can u suggest me some universities ,where acceptability of my application will be higher , and a uni. who can accept gre for admissions. or ishall take a gmat ?.
Duncan

Wow. How does your GRE break down? Your written English is imperfect, so you must have a strong quant score.

What are your goals?

PS for MBAs, I think the Moore School at Southern Carolina is a good fit: they are keen in younger applicants like you, and they are positive about the GRE. I'd also look at the Carleson School.

Wow. How does your GRE break down? Your written English is imperfect, so you must have a strong quant score.

What are your goals?

PS for MBAs, I think the Moore School at Southern Carolina is a good fit: they are keen in younger applicants like you, and they are positive about the GRE. I'd also look at the Carleson School.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

College Station, Texas 42 Followers 62 Discussions

Hot Discussions