Need Assistance in Selecting MBA school

Hi,

I hold a MBA degree from India in the field of Human Resource Management & have got an experience of around 4 years post MBA.

my mock GRE scores are in the range of 304-308. I scored 308 in poweprep & have got my actual GRE test on 07th of Aug, 2015.
I really need guidance on which MBA schools should i be targeting in USA looking at my scores & experience.

Please advise.
Thanks & Regards,
Chanchal Ahuja

Hi,

I hold a MBA degree from India in the field of Human Resource Management & have got an experience of around 4 years post MBA.

my mock GRE scores are in the range of 304-308. I scored 308 in poweprep & have got my actual GRE test on 07th of Aug, 2015.
I really need guidance on which MBA schools should i be targeting in USA looking at my scores & experience.

Please advise.
Thanks & Regards,
Chanchal Ahuja
Inactive User

You already have an MBA and you want another one?

You already have an MBA and you want another one?

Yes. I have done my MBA in field of HR. I wish to change my area of expertise & get into Marketing( ecommerce) & since i am relocating to USA on dependent visa. I thought of getting back to school & enhancing my knowledge

Yes. I have done my MBA in field of HR. I wish to change my area of expertise & get into Marketing( ecommerce) & since i am relocating to USA on dependent visa. I thought of getting back to school & enhancing my knowledge
Inactive User

Keep in mind that people who already have an MBA don't usually get another one. I am sure that you'll get a ton of questions from adcoms about why you need a second when when you already have one. So figure out how you will explain that

Other than that, consider taking the GMAT instead of the GRE. Although many schools say they accept the GRE, it's usually easier for the schools since it is considered to be a better gauge of an applicant's quantitative skills.

Keep in mind that people who already have an MBA don't usually get another one. I am sure that you'll get a ton of questions from adcoms about why you need a second when when you already have one. So figure out how you will explain that

Other than that, consider taking the GMAT instead of the GRE. Although many schools say they accept the GRE, it's usually easier for the schools since it is considered to be a better gauge of an applicant's quantitative skills.

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

Should I Take the GMAT or GRE?

Article Mar 04, 2011

Many MBA programs now accept scores from both tests. Which will give you an edge?

Hot Discussions