MIT Sloan - Round 1

Erannel

Hey all,

Anybody planning on applying for MIT Sloan's MBA in round 1? Let's share insights here!

A few more months to go until September, so I am planning on doing all the practice GMAT tests I can (I have been scoring in the 690-700 range on the ones I've done, but I feel I could beef up my quantitive performance with some studying).

I have about 5.5 years of work experience, I'm in logistics. I've mostly in Europe but I did spend a year in Dubai. Does anybody know if international experience is valuable when applying?

Anyway, let me know if any of you guys are applying.

Hey all,

Anybody planning on applying for MIT Sloan's MBA in round 1? Let's share insights here!

A few more months to go until September, so I am planning on doing all the practice GMAT tests I can (I have been scoring in the 690-700 range on the ones I've done, but I feel I could beef up my quantitive performance with some studying).

I have about 5.5 years of work experience, I'm in logistics. I've mostly in Europe but I did spend a year in Dubai. Does anybody know if international experience is valuable when applying?

Anyway, let me know if any of you guys are applying.
gijo767

Any news for you yet? I've submitted for round 1 but have heard nothing.

Any news for you yet? I've submitted for round 1 but have heard nothing.
Miro

Nothing yet. I guess they will announce it when they begin to send out R1 interview invitations.

http://mitsloanadmissions.com/

Nothing yet. I guess they will announce it when they begin to send out R1 interview invitations.

http://mitsloanadmissions.com/
chocco

Erannel (and the others), when did you send your application to MIT? I'm planning to apply to a couple of US schools next year and was wondering about the recommended to to apply.

Erannel (and the others), when did you send your application to MIT? I'm planning to apply to a couple of US schools next year and was wondering about the recommended to to apply.
Erannel

Cool blog, thanks for sharing.

Cool blog, thanks for sharing.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 53 Followers 175 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024

Hot Discussions