MBA w/ Study Abroad Option

lparis

Hello All!

I am currently researching MBA programs and am having trouble trying to find what I am looking for. I am looking to go straight from my undergraduate to a 2 year mba program with an emphasis in international business and an option to study abroad. I had previously looked at Hawaii Pacific's program but they are not accredited by the AACSB. Any suggestions on programs available in the U.S. that are accredited?

Thanks!

Logan

Hello All!

I am currently researching MBA programs and am having trouble trying to find what I am looking for. I am looking to go straight from my undergraduate to a 2 year mba program with an emphasis in international business and an option to study abroad. I had previously looked at Hawaii Pacific's program but they are not accredited by the AACSB. Any suggestions on programs available in the U.S. that are accredited?

Thanks!

Logan
Evan2007

Hi Logan - This will be tricky, as most quality business schools (AACSB, etc.) will be looking for some work experience from applicants, and will only accept fresh graduates under exceptional circumstances, if at all.

If you think you have an exceptional profile (great GPA, great GMAT, etc. etc.), I'd look for the programs you're interested in first, and then see if they have absolute minimums for work experience. You might have to ask the admissions people directly, as few schools will advertise the fact that they take fresh grads.

Good luck! Evan

Hi Logan - This will be tricky, as most quality business schools (AACSB, etc.) will be looking for some work experience from applicants, and will only accept fresh graduates under exceptional circumstances, if at all.

If you think you have an exceptional profile (great GPA, great GMAT, etc. etc.), I'd look for the programs you're interested in first, and then see if they have absolute minimums for work experience. You might have to ask the admissions people directly, as few schools will advertise the fact that they take fresh grads.

Good luck! Evan

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Honolulu, Hawaii 3 Followers 1 Discussion