MBA - shifting point!

ximena

Hi everyone! I'm Ximena, I am a Colombian lawyer, with working experience in Intellectual Property, mainly trademarks and copyrights (hope it does not sound that boring though!). I am now planning to do an MBA focused on marketing, but you know.. it takes some time to make a decision!!! Now, just adding the fact that this will be a big change in my life, I'm trying to do my best to have as much information as I can!!
So, I will be glad if you could just contact me, if you're already studying or working after doing an MBA, or looking for one, as I am right now. My e-mail is [email protected]... so feel free to e-mail me and tell me just what you think will be useful for me, or maybe just to tell me I'm totaly lost in life.
looking forward to hearing from you guys!!

Hi everyone! I'm Ximena, I am a Colombian lawyer, with working experience in Intellectual Property, mainly trademarks and copyrights (hope it does not sound that boring though!). I am now planning to do an MBA focused on marketing, but you know.. it takes some time to make a decision!!! Now, just adding the fact that this will be a big change in my life, I'm trying to do my best to have as much information as I can!!
So, I will be glad if you could just contact me, if you're already studying or working after doing an MBA, or looking for one, as I am right now. My e-mail is [email protected]... so feel free to e-mail me and tell me just what you think will be useful for me, or maybe just to tell me I'm totaly lost in life.
looking forward to hearing from you guys!!
LaVoz de G...

Hi Ximena, I am not quite sure, what you are asking for. Could you specify your question?

Hi Ximena, I am not quite sure, what you are asking for. Could you specify your question?
Lucho06

Hello Ximena,
I would put in in a similar way.... What is clear for you is what you are doing now, and that you want to do an MBA to specialize in marketing.
But you should define some more paramenters for yourself as a start: Why marketing? Were do you want to work afterwards? Is MBA going to improve your career chances? How are you going to afford your sutdies, where do you want to study?
I think it can be a wise decision+shifting point to do an MBA. But as long as you are not more specific, we can't tell you if its a good idea or not in YOUR case....
Lucho

Hello Ximena,
I would put in in a similar way.... What is clear for you is what you are doing now, and that you want to do an MBA to specialize in marketing.
But you should define some more paramenters for yourself as a start: Why marketing? Were do you want to work afterwards? Is MBA going to improve your career chances? How are you going to afford your sutdies, where do you want to study?
I think it can be a wise decision+shifting point to do an MBA. But as long as you are not more specific, we can't tell you if its a good idea or not in YOUR case....
Lucho

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions