Notice Message

MBA Discussions

MBA in January 2010

Almraya

Jun 02, 2009 07:00

useful 0

Dear all,
As i wanna join an MBA program in Jan 2010, I was wondering where can i find a search tool that gives u the opportunity to search B-schools' MBA programs by the Date.
Or do u have a list of all schools in USA that have an MBA program in Jan 2010 ?

Thanks you,
Dear all, As i wanna join an MBA program in Jan 2010, I was wondering where can i find a search tool that gives u the opportunity to search B-schools' MBA programs by the Date. Or do u have a list of all schools in USA that have an MBA program in Jan 2010 ? Thanks you,

Evan2007

Jun 02, 2009 04:30

useful 0

Columbia has an accelerated MBA program that starts in January.
Columbia has an accelerated MBA program that starts in January.

gary_md

Jun 02, 2009 05:46

useful 0

a few other decent us b schools that have january starts are

washington olin
simmons
boston university
unc belk
chapman argyros
pace lublin
georgia st. robinson
miami
houston

most of these also have autumn start dates too
a few other decent us b schools that have january starts are washington olin simmons boston university unc belk chapman argyros pace lublin georgia st. robinson miami houston most of these also have autumn start dates too

Almraya

Jun 03, 2009 08:47

useful 0

Thank you guys for the information :)
Thank you guys for the information :)

Almraya

Jun 08, 2009 05:42

useful 0

Anyone knows more ??
Anyone knows more ??

roxxd

Jun 16, 2009 05:31

useful 0

Please help me out any top MBA programs starting in Jan 2010. Any top programs wud be useful.

So, these programs listed here are no more entering for Jan session except some.
Please help me out any top MBA programs starting in Jan 2010. Any top programs wud be useful. So, these programs listed here are no more entering for Jan session except some.

Jun 21, 2009 06:41

useful 0

Dear all,
As i wanna join an MBA program in Jan 2010, I was wondering where can i find a search tool that gives u the opportunity to search B-schools' MBA programs by the Date.
Or do u have a list of all schools in USA that have an MBA program in Jan 2010 ?

Thanks you,

Hey Almraya,
The best resources are Business Week (which will give you detailed profiles of top schools, and a ranking of the top 30 schools), and Princeton Review (has a very powerful search engine where you can filter by concentrations).
<blockquote>Dear all, As i wanna join an MBA program in Jan 2010, I was wondering where can i find a search tool that gives u the opportunity to search B-schools' MBA programs by the Date. Or do u have a list of all schools in USA that have an MBA program in Jan 2010 ? Thanks you, </blockquote> Hey Almraya, The best resources are Business Week (which will give you detailed profiles of top schools, and a ranking of the top 30 schools), and Princeton Review (has a very powerful search engine where you can filter by concentrations).

tech_budy

Jul 03, 2010 06:10

useful 0

I want to proceed MBA in some good germany B-school starting its session from january...can please somebody help me about any good b-school,its reputation and all the formalities needed for that..??
i have still not given GMAT is there any B-school which gives me admission without Gmat score on IELTS..???
I want to proceed MBA in some good germany B-school starting its session from january...can please somebody help me about any good b-school,its reputation and all the formalities needed for that..?? i have still not given GMAT is there any B-school which gives me admission without Gmat score on IELTS..???

Reply to Post