MBA in January 2010

Almraya

Dear all,
As i wanna join an MBA program in Jan 2010, I was wondering where can i find a search tool that gives u the opportunity to search B-schools' MBA programs by the Date.
Or do u have a list of all schools in USA that have an MBA program in Jan 2010 ?

Thanks you,

Dear all,
As i wanna join an MBA program in Jan 2010, I was wondering where can i find a search tool that gives u the opportunity to search B-schools' MBA programs by the Date.
Or do u have a list of all schools in USA that have an MBA program in Jan 2010 ?

Thanks you,
Evan2007

Columbia has an accelerated MBA program that starts in January.

Columbia has an accelerated MBA program that starts in January.
gary_md

a few other decent us b schools that have january starts are

washington olin
simmons
boston university
unc belk
chapman argyros
pace lublin
georgia st. robinson
miami
houston

most of these also have autumn start dates too

a few other decent us b schools that have january starts are

washington olin
simmons
boston university
unc belk
chapman argyros
pace lublin
georgia st. robinson
miami
houston

most of these also have autumn start dates too
Almraya

Thank you guys for the information :)

Thank you guys for the information :)
Almraya

Anyone knows more ??

Anyone knows more ??
roxxd

Please help me out any top MBA programs starting in Jan 2010. Any top programs wud be useful.

So, these programs listed here are no more entering for Jan session except some.

Please help me out any top MBA programs starting in Jan 2010. Any top programs wud be useful.

So, these programs listed here are no more entering for Jan session except some.
Inactive User

Dear all,

Thanks you,

Hey Almraya,
The best resources are Business Week (which will give you detailed profiles of top schools, and a ranking of the top 30 schools), and Princeton Review (has a very powerful search engine where you can filter by concentrations).

<blockquote>Dear all,

Thanks you,
</blockquote>

Hey Almraya,
The best resources are Business Week (which will give you detailed profiles of top schools, and a ranking of the top 30 schools), and Princeton Review (has a very powerful search engine where you can filter by concentrations).
tech_budy

I want to proceed MBA in some good germany B-school starting its session from january...can please somebody help me about any good b-school,its reputation and all the formalities needed for that..??
i have still not given GMAT is there any B-school which gives me admission without Gmat score on IELTS..???

I want to proceed MBA in some good germany B-school starting its session from january...can please somebody help me about any good b-school,its reputation and all the formalities needed for that..??
i have still not given GMAT is there any B-school which gives me admission without Gmat score on IELTS..???

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Coral Gables, Florida 22 Followers 20 Discussions
Boston, Massachusetts 4 Followers 3 Discussions
Atlanta, Georgia 18 Followers 27 Discussions
Orange, California 12 Followers 7 Discussions
Houston, Texas 25 Followers 16 Discussions
New York City, New York 43 Followers 41 Discussions
New York City, New York 158 Followers 259 Discussions
St. Louis, Missouri 9 Followers 23 Discussions
Boston, Massachusetts 161 Followers 109 Discussions
Charlotte, North Carolina 17 Followers 18 Discussions