Mba+fashion managment pls help

i wanted to do my mba in probably marketing taking an extra module towards the last semester in fashion managment(cause personally i think there isint much to learn for two years if u take mba in fashion managment).im looking for colleges only in the u.s.a It wld be great if any one can shed some light on the following.thxxx a ton

i wanted to do my mba in probably marketing taking an extra module towards the last semester in fashion managment(cause personally i think there isint much to learn for two years if u take mba in fashion managment).im looking for colleges only in the u.s.a It wld be great if any one can shed some light on the following.thxxx a ton
Evan2007

I don't know of any fashion-specialized MBA programs in the US, but would suggest that you maybe look for a business school with a solid marketing department/center located in an area with a bustling fashion industry. (As if you hadn't thought of that already...) I'm no expert, but I'd guess these are LA and NYC in the US.

And look for opportunities to study in other departments that might have fashion elements to them, like Stanford's dschool and Northwestern's Segal Design Institute. Design becoming a bigger issue at business schools. So is interdisciplinary study.

I don't know of any fashion-specialized MBA programs in the US, but would suggest that you maybe look for a business school with a solid marketing department/center located in an area with a bustling fashion industry. (As if you hadn't thought of that already...) I'm no expert, but I'd guess these are LA and NYC in the US.

And look for opportunities to study in other departments that might have fashion elements to them, like Stanford's dschool and Northwestern's Segal Design Institute. Design becoming a bigger issue at business schools. So is interdisciplinary study.

is nyu a good uni????heard its not that great but i jst wanna make sure...cause they have alot of courses

is nyu a good uni????heard its not that great but i jst wanna make sure...cause they have alot of courses

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Stanford, California 96 Followers 171 Discussions
Evanston, Illinois 71 Followers 205 Discussions
New York City, New York 177 Followers 249 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024

Hot Discussions