Lower tuition fees (US MBA programs)

Hex80100

Can anybody suggest some good MBA programs from US business schools which have lower tuition fees? I am especially interested in programs that are ranked. I'm considering Wisconsin School of Business' MBA, which is less than 50,000$, and is ranked in the Financial Times, and I'm also considering the MBA from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which is also ranked in the Financial Times and is a bit more.

I would be extremely interested in hearing about programs with similar reputations and in the same price range.

Can anybody suggest some good MBA programs from US business schools which have lower tuition fees? I am especially interested in programs that are ranked. I'm considering Wisconsin School of Business' MBA, which is less than 50,000$, and is ranked in the Financial Times, and I'm also considering the MBA from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, which is also ranked in the Financial Times and is a bit more.

I would be extremely interested in hearing about programs with similar reputations and in the same price range.
Duncan

Just one comment: the lower the fees, the more competitive The Mays MBA, for example, has a huge number of applicants.

Just one comment: the lower the fees, the more competitive The Mays MBA, for example, has a huge number of applicants.
badux

Georgia - Terry is ranked in Businessweek and is around $60k for the whole program.

BYU dropped out of the FT rankings this year but is still quite strong in Businessweek. Their program is practically a steal at like $45k, and about half that price if you're Mormon.

Georgia - Terry is ranked in Businessweek and is around $60k for the whole program.

BYU dropped out of the FT rankings this year but is still quite strong in Businessweek. Their program is practically a steal at like $45k, and about half that price if you're Mormon.
Hex80100

Thanks for the tips! Both of these schools look really interesting and reasonably priced. Do you think that they would provide good work placement for international students? I am from Slovenia but would like to work in the US after I do my MBA.

Thanks for the tips! Both of these schools look really interesting and reasonably priced. Do you think that they would provide good work placement for international students? I am from Slovenia but would like to work in the US after I do my MBA.
badux

Probably pretty good, given their status in the rankings. Check with the schools and ask them about that though.

Probably pretty good, given their status in the rankings. Check with the schools and ask them about that though.

I have a question regarding MBAs in the US at lower cost. I have found some MBA programs that have accreditation from ACBSP which feature lower tuition fees than schools accredited by AACSB. Is the ACBSP a reputable organization?

I have a question regarding MBAs in the US at lower cost. I have found some MBA programs that have accreditation from ACBSP which feature lower tuition fees than schools accredited by AACSB. Is the ACBSP a reputable organization?
Duncan

In comparison with AACSB, no. Take a look at http://find-mba.com/mba-faq/mba-accreditation-why-is-it-important

In comparison with AACSB, no. Take a look at http://find-mba.com/mba-faq/mba-accreditation-why-is-it-important

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Athens, Georgia 14 Followers 27 Discussions
Provo, Utah 22 Followers 40 Discussions
Madison, Wisconsin 21 Followers 46 Discussions
Champaign, Illinois 35 Followers 80 Discussions

Hot Discussions