Low cost MBA in California

2totwo

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could suggest a budget MBA program in California. I am a resident of the state, but unfortunately that doesn't help much with the higher tuitions for the MBA programs at UCLA and UC Berkeley. And Stanford is pretty much completely out of reach for me in terms of cost.

I'm interested in hearing any information about the MBA programs at some of the CSU schools, including Riverside and Fullerton. They have lower fees, especially for in-state students, which is a plus for me. Is anybody planning on applying to these or other Californian business schools?

Hello, I was wondering if anybody could suggest a budget MBA program in California. I am a resident of the state, but unfortunately that doesn't help much with the higher tuitions for the MBA programs at UCLA and UC Berkeley. And Stanford is pretty much completely out of reach for me in terms of cost.

I'm interested in hearing any information about the MBA programs at some of the CSU schools, including Riverside and Fullerton. They have lower fees, especially for in-state students, which is a plus for me. Is anybody planning on applying to these or other Californian business schools?
ezra

ROI will increase as you go up the rankings. So if you graduate from USC, Haas, or Anderson, your post-MBA salary will likely be higher - much higher for some industries - than the CSUs.

Typically, you should select the best school that you can get into, and then find a way to pay for it, whether by borrowing money or through grants and fellowships. In the long run, you'll be much better off.

ROI will increase as you go up the rankings. So if you graduate from USC, Haas, or Anderson, your post-MBA salary will likely be higher - much higher for some industries - than the CSUs.

Typically, you should select the best school that you can get into, and then find a way to pay for it, whether by borrowing money or through grants and fellowships. In the long run, you'll be much better off.
2totwo

Thanks. I'll look into scholarships and fellowships etc., but doubt I'll be eligible for many. I would rather not take out loans since I have enough debt as it is.

Thanks. I'll look into scholarships and fellowships etc., but doubt I'll be eligible for many. I would rather not take out loans since I have enough debt as it is.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Berkeley, California 100 Followers 116 Discussions
Los Angeles, California 89 Followers 147 Discussions
Los Angeles, California 103 Followers 120 Discussions
Fullerton, California 15 Followers 24 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

A Place in the Sun: MBA Programs in California

Article May 08, 2010

Nice weather aside, California is still the place to go for those seeking the next big thing.

Hot Discussions