Hi.. what is best to my career and making fellow with powerfull people

Hi.

I'm Korean

and I never know about top 5-6 MBA course or what they do...or else..

first of all ..

I must say to my career ..

I graduate top 3 school in Korea .. my major was phylosophy.. and I worked for 3D game engine speciallist for 14 years and I got Korea's president's prize and do over 20 project for one man company for 8 years .. It's related with sony samsung nvidia's core work and major game company in Korea..

I develped my own 3D engine and sell it and test it over 5 years.. now I will release it all over world .. and I think I sucess with it... because their no one have my experience.. If you want to know about it I will reply but It's to complicate to understand

Okay... I did the best of world as It technitian.. and after my sucide try.. I realized..I must break out my catergory .. so I study about Car, and many industrial thing..

after that I realize I'm some kind of genius and I can change world with my experience and vision.. of course I'm fat and idiot about women I'm just IT nerd..

So I have so many great Idea and small but full enough money to what I try to do.. and skill and experience...

I'm the toppest 3D part speciallist and I will be for 10 years..

But in big picture I want to change the world in better way by mystyle.. Pooh bear style warm heart and good will....

So..

If you can sucess more in IT hightech business man/technitian and you have great vision and hope to change world more happier ...

What is the best way? Join havard MBA (or other 5 school) and make relationship with the big power members?

or just keep my business and Get more sucess record? of course my 3D engine will sell or free all over world.. and my bussiness will bigger... and I will write some book.. ex) End of motor company - about IT smart car - something like this and I will show what will happen to car industry will collapse down by demonstrate my prototype car ...

so shortly ..

I need relationship and world class verification.. Do I make free internet books and make high tech issue and product?? or I must join top MBA?

For my experience people don't understand in detail of High tech stuff... I saw many idiots so many actually. so I think about low level verification for dummy western money people...

sorry too long to read ...

I need your opinion badly... actually after my big depression I never spend my time with not the best thing 3years for MBA is big time for me...

Hi.

I'm Korean

and I never know about top 5-6 MBA course or what they do...or else..

first of all ..

I must say to my career ..

I graduate top 3 school in Korea .. my major was phylosophy.. and I worked for 3D game engine speciallist for 14 years and I got Korea's president's prize and do over 20 project for one man company for 8 years .. It's related with sony samsung nvidia's core work and major game company in Korea..

I develped my own 3D engine and sell it and test it over 5 years.. now I will release it all over world .. and I think I sucess with it... because their no one have my experience.. If you want to know about it I will reply but It's to complicate to understand

Okay... I did the best of world as It technitian.. and after my sucide try.. I realized..I must break out my catergory .. so I study about Car, and many industrial thing..

after that I realize I'm some kind of genius and I can change world with my experience and vision.. of course I'm fat and idiot about women I'm just IT nerd..

So I have so many great Idea and small but full enough money to what I try to do.. and skill and experience...

I'm the toppest 3D part speciallist and I will be for 10 years..

But in big picture I want to change the world in better way by mystyle.. Pooh bear style warm heart and good will....

So..

If you can sucess more in IT hightech business man/technitian and you have great vision and hope to change world more happier ...

What is the best way? Join havard MBA (or other 5 school) and make relationship with the big power members?

or just keep my business and Get more sucess record? of course my 3D engine will sell or free all over world.. and my bussiness will bigger... and I will write some book.. ex) End of motor company - about IT smart car - something like this and I will show what will happen to car industry will collapse down by demonstrate my prototype car ...

so shortly ..

I need relationship and world class verification.. Do I make free internet books and make high tech issue and product?? or I must join top MBA?

For my experience people don't understand in detail of High tech stuff... I saw many idiots so many actually. so I think about low level verification for dummy western money people...

sorry too long to read ...

I need your opinion badly... actually after my big depression I never spend my time with not the best thing 3years for MBA is big time for me...
donho199

What you probably need more is a long holiday and go out and see the world.

Also the Game Industry does not know what to do with MBA yet. You probably can show them that.

What you probably need more is a long holiday and go out and see the world.

Also the Game Industry does not know what to do with MBA yet. You probably can show them that.
Duncan

I think a part-time MBA in Korean might be great. Your English isn't perfect, so I suggest you study in Korea. KAIST and the SKY universities are well worth consider: http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/index.asp?klang=ENG

I think a part-time MBA in Korean might be great. Your English isn't perfect, so I suggest you study in Korea. KAIST and the SKY universities are well worth consider: http://www.business.kaist.ac.kr/index.asp?klang=ENG

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Boston, Massachusetts 85 Followers 204 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024

The Business of Tech: MBA Programs in Information Technology

Article Apr 23, 2012

How an MBA program with an IT focus can help tackle emerging needs

Hot Discussions