Good Value US MBAs

Razors Edg...

I'm compiling a list of some good full-time MBA programs in the USA that are good values. Sort of a "good bang for your buck" list. I'm judging based on tuition cost for domestic students (under $30k,) and I'm focusing on ones that are more nationally-oriented, as opposed to those that appeal mainly to regional students.

This is what I have so far, feel free to add ones if you can think of any!

Florida (Hough)
Missouri (Trulaske)
Brigham Young
Georgia (Terry)
Oklahoma (Price)
Buffalo
California State - San Bernardino
New Mexico (Anderson)
Alabama - Hunstville
Binghampton
Arizona (Eller)
William & Mary (Mason)

I'm compiling a list of some good full-time MBA programs in the USA that are good values. Sort of a "good bang for your buck" list. I'm judging based on tuition cost for domestic students (under $30k,) and I'm focusing on ones that are more nationally-oriented, as opposed to those that appeal mainly to regional students.

This is what I have so far, feel free to add ones if you can think of any!

Florida (Hough)
Missouri (Trulaske)
Brigham Young
Georgia (Terry)
Oklahoma (Price)
Buffalo
California State - San Bernardino
New Mexico (Anderson)
Alabama - Hunstville
Binghampton
Arizona (Eller)
William & Mary (Mason)
ralph

Nice list.

You might add Wisconsin, for in-state residents it's less than $20k, and ranked by Businessweek as well.

There are also some good ones, maybe more regionally, that are fairly good values. I'm thinking of Missouri State, the University of Toledo, the University of Memphis, etc.

But a little higher up on the budget scale are some really great finds: Tennessee Knoxville, Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Texas A&M - Mays...

Nice list.

You might add Wisconsin, for in-state residents it's less than $20k, and ranked by Businessweek as well.

There are also some good ones, maybe more regionally, that are fairly good values. I'm thinking of Missouri State, the University of Toledo, the University of Memphis, etc.

But a little higher up on the budget scale are some really great finds: Tennessee Knoxville, Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Texas A&M - Mays...
Inactive User

I just saw that there are some new AACSB-accredited US business schools - these are looking like pretty good values, especially for local students:

Union University - $18k
Florida Southern - $30k

I just saw that there are some new AACSB-accredited US business schools - these are looking like pretty good values, especially for local students:

Union University - $18k
Florida Southern - $30k
Razors Edg...

It's great that Florida Southern has accreditation now, but I don't know - with that kind of money you can do the Warrington MBA - it's ranked in BusinessWeek and has pretty good placements.

It's great that Florida Southern has accreditation now, but I don't know - with that kind of money you can do the Warrington MBA - it's ranked in BusinessWeek and has pretty good placements.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Huntsville, Alabama 0 Followers 2 Discussions
Madison, Wisconsin 21 Followers 46 Discussions
Knoxville, Tennessee 17 Followers 31 Discussions
Norman, Oklahoma 16 Followers 12 Discussions
Toledo, Ohio 4 Followers 7 Discussions
Binghamton, New York 22 Followers 18 Discussions
Albuquerque, New Mexico 3 Followers 6 Discussions
Springfield, Missouri 6 Followers 8 Discussions
San Bernardino, California 26 Followers 18 Discussions
College Station, Texas 42 Followers 62 Discussions
Provo, Utah 22 Followers 40 Discussions
Columbia, Missouri 7 Followers 13 Discussions
Tucson, Arizona 6 Followers 18 Discussions
Williamsburg, Virginia 8 Followers 31 Discussions
Buffalo, New York 24 Followers 53 Discussions
Athens, Georgia 14 Followers 27 Discussions
Champaign, Illinois 35 Followers 80 Discussions

Other Related Content

Final Year of my MBA - Part 1 (Blog#8)

Blog on Apr 02, 2020

While returning to school I realized that the upcoming year would probably...