Gmat 600

Arman93

Hi Everyone,
I am a last-year-student at Yerevan State University and want to apply for a MBA program in USA. Could you please recommend some Business Schools that match my profile?
Toefl ibt score- 104
Gmat-600 , Q49, V23, AWA5
work experience for one year in finance
Will get my bachelor degree in Economics 07/2014
Is there any chance to be accepted by a top ten school with my scoores and experience?
Regards,
Arman

Hi Everyone,
I am a last-year-student at Yerevan State University and want to apply for a MBA program in USA. Could you please recommend some Business Schools that match my profile?
Toefl ibt score- 104
Gmat-600 , Q49, V23, AWA5
work experience for one year in finance
Will get my bachelor degree in Economics 07/2014
Is there any chance to be accepted by a top ten school with my scoores and experience?
Regards,
Arman
Duncan

No, you're not a competitive candidate at an FT top-100 programme.

Try: Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

No, you're not a competitive candidate at an FT top-100 programme.

Try: Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
Arman93

Hi Duncan,
So what would you recommend me to do? I am thinking of retaking the test. Isn't there any chance to be accepted without work experience after my bachelor?
My Bachelor GPA is 18.5 out of 20.

Hi Duncan,
So what would you recommend me to do? I am thinking of retaking the test. Isn't there any chance to be accepted without work experience after my bachelor?
My Bachelor GPA is 18.5 out of 20.
Duncan

If you want to attend a top ten MBA in the USA, then I suggest you get a few years' work experience in the local office of a US company, work towards a leadership role in a community organisation, and get a GMAT score over 700.

Without managerial experience, take a look at Pre-experience masters in the USA www.find-mba.com/board/23411

PS The verbal score in your GMAT is so weak, that the best way to improve your GMAT is perhaps not to study for the GMAT, but to work on your English.

If you want to attend a top ten MBA in the USA, then I suggest you get a few years' work experience in the local office of a US company, work towards a leadership role in a community organisation, and get a GMAT score over 700.

Without managerial experience, take a look at Pre-experience masters in the USA www.find-mba.com/board/23411

PS The verbal score in your GMAT is so weak, that the best way to improve your GMAT is perhaps not to study for the GMAT, but to work on your English.

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

MBA Admissions: How to Improve Your GMAT Score

Article Jan 20, 2017

The GMAT isn’t the make-or-break factor for getting into a top-choice business school, but a high score always puts the shine on an application. The test can be grueling, however; here are some pointers and insight for how to get an upper hand on the standardized exam.