Getting job in USA post SDA Bocconi MBA

Della

Hi guys,
Thanks for ur replies ! I have done a lot of research on various global B-Schools ranked in "Forbes Top 10" and "WSJ Top 20" (SDA Bocconi features in both the above rankings) and and talked to alumni of SDA Bocconi and other bschools found that SDA Bocconi is a great school. Reasons being:
1. Its no.17 in WSJ - Recruiter's choice just after Wharton which is no.16 and way above Stanford.
2. Its a one-year bschool with a great emphasis on diverstiy - something that enrichs your MBA experience and makes a huge huge saving on your second year opportunity cost.
3. It has the Milan advantage - A major financial hub of the world. And has great brand name in Europe and USA.
4. It has a very very eminent faculty esp in finance (ranked at world's no.9 in Top MBA)
5. Its no. 7 in global Recruiter's Choice (QS and BusinessWeek Rankings)

I am delighted and eagerly looking forward to join the school!

Thanks!

Hi guys,
Thanks for ur replies ! I have done a lot of research on various global B-Schools ranked in "Forbes Top 10" and "WSJ Top 20" (SDA Bocconi features in both the above rankings) and and talked to alumni of SDA Bocconi and other bschools found that SDA Bocconi is a great school. Reasons being:
1. Its no.17 in WSJ - Recruiter's choice just after Wharton which is no.16 and way above Stanford.
2. Its a one-year bschool with a great emphasis on diverstiy - something that enrichs your MBA experience and makes a huge huge saving on your second year opportunity cost.
3. It has the Milan advantage - A major financial hub of the world. And has great brand name in Europe and USA.
4. It has a very very eminent faculty esp in finance (ranked at world's no.9 in Top MBA)
5. Its no. 7 in global Recruiter's Choice (QS and BusinessWeek Rankings)

I am delighted and eagerly looking forward to join the school!

Thanks!
ralph

Generally, I'd say that an MBA from a U.S. school is more helpful in getting employment in the U.S. than one from Italy. But a full tuition waiver from SDA Bocconi is pretty incredible... That's a tough decision, but also one that many people would envy.

My advice would be to take SDA Bocconi up on their offer. UNLESS you have with which you can get into a top-10 U.S. school for sure (700+ GMAT, solid work experience.) Otherwise you'd run the risk of not getting into a top 10 U.S. school, and I'd say that SDA Bocconi is better than a second tier U.S. MBA.

Generally, I'd say that an MBA from a U.S. school is more helpful in getting employment in the U.S. than one from Italy. But a full tuition waiver from SDA Bocconi is pretty incredible... That's a tough decision, but also one that many people would envy.

My advice would be to take SDA Bocconi up on their offer. UNLESS you have with which you can get into a top-10 U.S. school for sure (700+ GMAT, solid work experience.) Otherwise you'd run the risk of not getting into a top 10 U.S. school, and I'd say that SDA Bocconi is better than a second tier U.S. MBA.

Della

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Milan, Italy 70 Followers 211 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023