gap in studies

Hi,

I have completed my 12th standard in the year 2006, after that i stared working, and i hold total 5 years of experience in US healthcare, and i completed my graduation of 3 years in the year 2014, and now i want to pursue my MBA in healthcare management in USA, will any university accept if there an long gap between my 12th standard and graduation. if yes what should i do to get the admission, if no how much i have score in GMAT.apart from GAMAT what all exams i have write

Regards
Subhash babu s

Hi,

I have completed my 12th standard in the year 2006, after that i stared working, and i hold total 5 years of experience in US healthcare, and i completed my graduation of 3 years in the year 2014, and now i want to pursue my MBA in healthcare management in USA, will any university accept if there an long gap between my 12th standard and graduation. if yes what should i do to get the admission, if no how much i have score in GMAT.apart from GAMAT what all exams i have write

Regards
Subhash babu s
Razors Edg...

I am not sure about the nomenclature you are using (12th standard, for instance, is not something I am aware of), but I would imagine that most business schools would only consider work experience that you accrued after you received your bachelor's degree. If anything, you should check with the schools that you are interested in and ask them directly.

I am not sure about the nomenclature you are using (12th standard, for instance, is not something I am aware of), but I would imagine that most business schools would only consider work experience that you accrued after you received your bachelor's degree. If anything, you should check with the schools that you are interested in and ask them directly.

Reply to Post