ESCP MEB

Hello everyone! I'm interested in the Master in European Business from ESCP Europe business school, but i have heard it's a pre-experience program and no better than an MBA. How's ESCP's MEB program? anyone who applied for before or heard about it?

Having been working in digital marketing for almost 4 years and at the age of 26, I would like to take a program that could have potential career shift to consulting or finance.

It's understood that employers like MBA graduates but how about this MEB , which is based on a MBA curriculum ? I can't afford an MBA at this moment but really want to study in a reputable business school to shift my career path as early as possible.

In terms of campuses, it's required to take the program in two campuses in one year. I definitely go for London for a term, but what about other campus, Paris, berlin or partner school EGADE at mexico? which city is good for employment? It will be appreciated if you could let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone! I'm interested in the Master in European Business from ESCP Europe business school, but i have heard it's a pre-experience program and no better than an MBA. How's ESCP's MEB program? anyone who applied for before or heard about it?

Having been working in digital marketing for almost 4 years and at the age of 26, I would like to take a program that could have potential career shift to consulting or finance.

It's understood that employers like MBA graduates but how about this MEB , which is based on a MBA curriculum ? I can't afford an MBA at this moment but really want to study in a reputable business school to shift my career path as early as possible.

In terms of campuses, it's required to take the program in two campuses in one year. I definitely go for London for a term, but what about other campus, Paris, berlin or partner school EGADE at mexico? which city is good for employment? It will be appreciated if you could let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you in advance.
Inactive User

Yeah, it's a good program, and one of the best masters in management programs in Europe, at least according to the FT.

Masters in management like this are aimed primarily at students with little to no work experience, and with 4 years of experience, you're at the cusp between these and MBA programs. So you may find yourself a bit out of your element, if you're surrounded by other students who have never been in the workforce before.

With an MBA, on the other hand, you'd be able to frame and build on your experience, and probably better relate to the rest of your cohort.

An MBA program from a school like Manchester wouldn't be out of the question for somebody like you (depending on a GMAT score, of course), and would pay for itself in the long run: average salaries of grads in that ESCP program are around $65k; for Manchester MBAs it's about $106k. You can do the math.

Yeah, it's a good program, and one of the best masters in management programs in Europe, at least according to the FT.

Masters in management like this are aimed primarily at students with little to no work experience, and with 4 years of experience, you're at the cusp between these and MBA programs. So you may find yourself a bit out of your element, if you're surrounded by other students who have never been in the workforce before.

With an MBA, on the other hand, you'd be able to frame and build on your experience, and probably better relate to the rest of your cohort.

An MBA program from a school like Manchester wouldn't be out of the question for somebody like you (depending on a GMAT score, of course), and would pay for itself in the long run: average salaries of grads in that ESCP program are around $65k; for Manchester MBAs it's about $106k. You can do the math.

The problem for me is that I have never ever worked for a top500 fortune company, all my employers are not the big brands. I'd like to shift to consulting or finance, it seems a bit hard even I take MBA. It might be better I start over again as a not so experienced one. Although I'm earning 3000USD+ every month in ASIA now.
ESCP MEB actually requires applicants with 2 years experience and a master degree. It's a middle level between mim and MBA I think

The problem for me is that I have never ever worked for a top500 fortune company, all my employers are not the big brands. I'd like to shift to consulting or finance, it seems a bit hard even I take MBA. It might be better I start over again as a not so experienced one. Although I'm earning 3000USD+ every month in ASIA now.
ESCP MEB actually requires applicants with 2 years experience and a master degree. It's a middle level between mim and MBA I think

They don't require two years of experience, it's "preferred." I have a friend who got in with no work experience...

They don't require two years of experience, it's "preferred." I have a friend who got in with no work experience...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Berlin, Germany 13 Followers 102 Discussions

Hot Discussions