Can anyone give me some idea about UT Tyler

Hi all
Can anybody please give me some idea about the MBA program at UT Tyler.
Heard that it is cheap and the program is good. But I want to know how good is the program and what are the job prospects after graduating from the school ?
Any help in this regard will be thoroughly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all
Can anybody please give me some idea about the MBA program at UT Tyler.
Heard that it is cheap and the program is good. But I want to know how good is the program and what are the job prospects after graduating from the school ?
Any help in this regard will be thoroughly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

The key to securing financial support of any kind is to APPLY EARLY. UT Tyler offers financial support for international graduate students in several ways: traditional financial aid, a web resource for external funding, stipends, fellowships, and other funding sources, and some programs offer graduate teaching or research assistantship positions, which allow for a tuition remission (you?ll only pay in-state tuition; the out-of-state tuition is waived). They also offer opportunities to work on campus as a graduate assistant for administrative offices. Students have the option to pay tuition and fees for the fall and spring semesters through an installment plan or some kind of loan. This is all I know about UT Tyler. You might also consider UNTD and UTD. Those are good schools for MBA too. Hope this helps.

The key to securing financial support of any kind is to APPLY EARLY. UT Tyler offers financial support for international graduate students in several ways: traditional financial aid, a web resource for external funding, stipends, fellowships, and other funding sources, and some programs offer graduate teaching or research assistantship positions, which allow for a tuition remission (you?ll only pay in-state tuition; the out-of-state tuition is waived). They also offer opportunities to work on campus as a graduate assistant for administrative offices. Students have the option to pay tuition and fees for the fall and spring semesters through an installment plan or some kind of loan. This is all I know about UT Tyler. You might also consider UNTD and UTD. Those are good schools for MBA too. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for the reply. Can you also tell me about the job opportunuties after graduation ?

Thank you very much for the reply. Can you also tell me about the job opportunuties after graduation ?

I am presently in US. The job market is kind of good. And my friend who has done his MBA from UT Tyler has manged to get a job. But to be frank getting a job depends on how competent you are. SO best of Luck. If you have any more questions feel free to post it here.

I am presently in US. The job market is kind of good. And my friend who has done his MBA from UT Tyler has manged to get a job. But to be frank getting a job depends on how competent you are. SO best of Luck. If you have any more questions feel free to post it here.

@ Pratik
Heyy heard that UT Tyler is planning to give funding to most of the International students. Hope you have already applied. Best of Luck for your future :)

@ Pratik
Heyy heard that UT Tyler is planning to give funding to most of the International students. Hope you have already applied. Best of Luck for your future :)

Thanks Pritam.
I already applied. Hoping for the best.

Thanks Pritam.
I already applied. Hoping for the best.
Inactive User

@ Pratik
Heyy heard that UT Tyler is planning to give funding to most of the International students.

Interesting. I'm genuinely curious: why is a school in eastern Texas trying to attract more international students? And relatedly: how is this region faring in terms of potential jobs for international students after graduation?

<blockquote>@ Pratik
Heyy heard that UT Tyler is planning to give funding to most of the International students.</blockquote>
Interesting. I'm genuinely curious: why is a school in eastern Texas trying to attract more international students? And relatedly: how is this region faring in terms of potential jobs for international students after graduation?

That I do not know honestly. Everyone wants to take their school to the next level. So may be this is a ploy to attract more and more students and of course good quality students.

That I do not know honestly. Everyone wants to take their school to the next level. So may be this is a ploy to attract more and more students and of course good quality students.

Well one of my friend is there and he already got a job. Job I belive really depends on hard one tries. Definitely the rank of the university can give you some impetus.

Well one of my friend is there and he already got a job. Job I belive really depends on hard one tries. Definitely the rank of the university can give you some impetus.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Other Related Content

Top 10 Ranked Business Schools in Texas

Top List

The Lone Star State hosts a number of great MBA programs. Here are the ten best

Hot Discussions