1 year mba

jovarun

how good is mercer university(atlanta) for 1 year mba? i have 2.5yrs of exp? are placements good?

how good is mercer university(atlanta) for 1 year mba? i have 2.5yrs of exp? are placements good?
Duncan

I don't think placements are good for international students for a one-year US MBA, with the exceptions of the top ones: Kellogg, Cornell, maybe Pittsburgh.

See: Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065

I don't think placements are good for international students for a one-year US MBA, with the exceptions of the top ones: Kellogg, Cornell, maybe Pittsburgh.

See: Shortcut to find the best US MBA www.find-mba.com/board/36065
rheamehra

I am currently working at Cemantic solutions as a senior sales manager. I have been planning to start my own company since the past two years now. I am very passionate about building a unique brand in the Indian market but before starting up with it, I want to pursue my MBA so that I am at par with my other competitors and also I would gain complete knowledge about managing a business efficiently. I want to pursue my MBA from abroad so as to gain a global perspective but I don’t want to invest more than a year in my MBA. I have zeroed down to UK, Singapore and Australia for my MBA. Which one of these countries would be a better option?

I am currently working at Cemantic solutions as a senior sales manager. I have been planning to start my own company since the past two years now. I am very passionate about building a unique brand in the Indian market but before starting up with it, I want to pursue my MBA so that I am at par with my other competitors and also I would gain complete knowledge about managing a business efficiently. I want to pursue my MBA from abroad so as to gain a global perspective but I don’t want to invest more than a year in my MBA. I have zeroed down to UK, Singapore and Australia for my MBA. Which one of these countries would be a better option?

There are a lot of visa issues happening UK currently. Students are being sent back and hence I feel you must avoid UK as of now. I have myself done my MBA from Australia and hence I can tell you it is a great country to study MBA. The colleges are very student friendly. I came across a link which says Australia is one of the best countries to study MBA.

There are a lot of visa issues happening UK currently. Students are being sent back and hence I feel you must avoid UK as of now. I have myself done my MBA from Australia and hence I can tell you it is a great country to study MBA. The colleges are very student friendly. I came across a link which says Australia is one of the best countries to study MBA.
nehaman

Awesome. Are you aware of any good colleges for one year MBA in Australia or Singapore?

Awesome. Are you aware of any good colleges for one year MBA in Australia or Singapore?
sahilq

Hey, I am not an education consultant or something so I won’t be able to suggest you all the good colleges.

[Edited by sahilq on Jan 23, 2015]

Hey, I am not an education consultant or something so I won’t be able to suggest you all the good colleges.
nehaman

Thanks a lot man!

Thanks a lot man!

sahilq

You’re welcome. All the best: D

You’re welcome. All the best: D
Razors Edg...

Well, filtering the FT MBA ranking for one-year programs, you have these:

Australia
Melbourne Business School

Singapore
Nanyang

These are both great choices, and Nanyang is particularly good for students who want to transition to working in Singapore. If you can do 16 or 17 months you might also explore AGSM and NUS too.

[quote]Awesome. Are you aware of any good colleges for one year MBA in Australia or Singapore?
[/quote]
Well, filtering the FT MBA ranking for one-year programs, you have these:

Australia
Melbourne Business School

Singapore
Nanyang

These are both great choices, and Nanyang is particularly good for students who want to transition to working in Singapore. If you can do 16 or 17 months you might also explore AGSM and NUS too.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Evanston, Illinois 71 Followers 205 Discussions
Ithaca, New York 89 Followers 136 Discussions
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 31 Followers 55 Discussions
Atlanta, Georgia 6 Followers 3 Discussions

Other Related Content

Jan 11, 2024

LinkedIn Launches MBA Rankings of US Business Schools

News Jan 11, 2024

Shorter, Faster, Better? One-Year MBA Programs in the US

Article Apr 27, 2015

A growing number of US-based business schools are offering one-year MBAs. How do they stack up to their two-year counterparts?