Warwick distance learning vs. Westminster partime on campus MBA!?

kate53505

Warwick distance learning vs. Westminster partime on campus MBA! Not sure which would be better, believe Warwick is the better ranked school but would have to do the course distant learning..

Any feedback/ opinions?

Warwick distance learning vs. Westminster partime on campus MBA! Not sure which would be better, believe Warwick is the better ranked school but would have to do the course distant learning..

Any feedback/ opinions?
Inactive User

That's a tricky one. I think that an MBA from Warwick would carry more weight with employers when you're looking for jobs. However, the nature of the Westminster program means that you get more face-to-face interaction, which is great for leadership and soft skill development if that's what you need in an MBA.

I would talk to the schools to see if your goals mesh with their offerings. If you will need post-MBA career support, ask them what they provide, since many online and part-time MBA programs don't really provide much. They should be frank with you.

That's a tricky one. I think that an MBA from Warwick would carry more weight with employers when you're looking for jobs. However, the nature of the Westminster program means that you get more face-to-face interaction, which is great for leadership and soft skill development if that's what you need in an MBA.

I would talk to the schools to see if your goals mesh with their offerings. If you will need post-MBA career support, ask them what they provide, since many online and part-time MBA programs don't really provide much. They should be frank with you.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 20 Followers 58 Discussions

Other Related Content

Dec 01, 2023

Warwick Launches New Hybrid Accelerator MBA For March 2024 Intake

News Dec 01, 2023

Beyond London: MBA Programs in England

Article Jun 08, 2012

How MBA programs outside the capital can offer global, practical experience

Hot Discussions