Suggestions Required

soumya

Hello...

I have got conditional offers from Sheffield, Nottingham and Leeds for full time MBA.
And Looking forward for Aston.
My first preference is Aston. But, in case if I get rejection from Aston, then which university will be best for MBA.

Thanks..

Hello...

I have got conditional offers from Sheffield, Nottingham and Leeds for full time MBA.
And Looking forward for Aston.
My first preference is Aston. But, in case if I get rejection from Aston, then which university will be best for MBA.

Thanks..
Duncan

What are your goals? Why have you applied to these schools rather than to better ones?

I'd put these in the order Aston > Nottingham > Leeds > Sheffield, which I think is in line with their general or most recent rankings.

What are your goals? Why have you applied to these schools rather than to better ones?

I'd put these in the order Aston > Nottingham > Leeds > Sheffield, which I think is in line with their general or most recent rankings.
soumya

I havent taken GMAT so went ahead in applying for these colleges...

I havent taken GMAT so went ahead in applying for these colleges...
Duncan

What are your goals? If your goal is only to get a degree then all these schools are okay, but if you have career goals maybe take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/board/33571

What are your goals? If your goal is only to get a degree then all these schools are okay, but if you have career goals maybe take a look at http://www.find-mba.com/board/33571
soumya

Thanks a lot for your guidance

Yes....
I am looking for a finance analyst career soon after MBA...or to work as an Investment Banker or relationship Manager...

M very specific to UK since because almost all my relatives are settled there.

Thanks a lot for your guidance

Yes....
I am looking for a finance analyst career soon after MBA...or to work as an Investment Banker or relationship Manager...

M very specific to UK since because almost all my relatives are settled there.

Duncan

If you want to work in finance then take the GMAT and get into a programme that requires the GMAT: that is where the best talent is.

If you want to work in finance then take the GMAT and get into a programme that requires the GMAT: that is where the best talent is.
Mamit

Hi You can try for some better ones such as Bradford, Birmingham, Durham which I consider would be better than Leeds, Sheffield etc

Hi You can try for some better ones such as Bradford, Birmingham, Durham which I consider would be better than Leeds, Sheffield etc

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Birmingham, United Kingdom 35 Followers 338 Discussions
Leeds, United Kingdom 18 Followers 164 Discussions
Nottingham, United Kingdom 27 Followers 180 Discussions
Sheffield, United Kingdom 11 Followers 96 Discussions

Other Related Content

Beyond London: MBA Programs in England

Article Jun 08, 2012

How MBA programs outside the capital can offer global, practical experience