Part-time MBA London

Gareth17

I'm looking to start my MBA in 2015. Due to family reasons I need to stay in London and I will need to work pretty much full time while doing it.

I know that LBS has an executive MBA program but at over 60000 quid it's most certainly out of my budget. So, are there other good, reasonably priced options? How is the Imperial program? It's a big more affordable... Anything else out there that's good?

I'm looking to start my MBA in 2015. Due to family reasons I need to stay in London and I will need to work pretty much full time while doing it.

I know that LBS has an executive MBA program but at over 60000 quid it's most certainly out of my budget. So, are there other good, reasonably priced options? How is the Imperial program? It's a big more affordable... Anything else out there that's good?
Duncan

I think it depends on what you are looking for. If you just want a good value accredited MBA then Westminster is amazing.

For CV impact, the part-time MiF at LBS is under 40,000: that is great value for a qualification which opens similar doors.

For maximum learning, Cranfield is very close to London, and is amazing value.

I think it depends on what you are looking for. If you just want a good value accredited MBA then Westminster is amazing.

For CV impact, the part-time MiF at LBS is under 40,000: that is great value for a qualification which opens similar doors.

For maximum learning, Cranfield is very close to London, and is amazing value.
Gareth17

Thank you, Duncan. My background isn't in finance but I have toyed with the idea of pursuing something finance-related, so the LBS program may be a good fit. Cranfield is also an option.

Thank you, Duncan. My background isn't in finance but I have toyed with the idea of pursuing something finance-related, so the LBS program may be a good fit. Cranfield is also an option.
Razors Edg...

Cass also offers a part-time EMBA program, that's in London as well.

Cass also offers a part-time EMBA program, that's in London as well.
Duncan

The MIF at LBS is the most managerial and least financial of its type. You can access to a very wide range of electives, and bascially the same finnance core as the MBA. It's actually the closest thing LBS has to a one-year MBA.

The MIF at LBS is the most managerial and least financial of its type. You can access to a very wide range of electives, and bascially the same finnance core as the MBA. It's actually the closest thing LBS has to a one-year MBA.
Gareth17

That's good to know. Sounds like a really good program!

That's good to know. Sounds like a really good program!

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bedford, United Kingdom 44 Followers 413 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 107 Followers 348 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 20 Followers 58 Discussions

Other Related Content

Aug 23, 2023

Book One-to-One Sessions with Imperial College Business School Recruiters

News Aug 23, 2023

Top 10 MBA Programs in London

Top List

For those looking for an MBA in London, there is no shortage. See the best business schools in London.

Hot Discussions