non accredited b school of uk like cardiff,coventry or accredited b school

wafa

non accredited b school of uk like cardiff,coventry or accredited b school of india like any university like bananas university,delhi university etc.which will be good for mba.

non accredited b school of uk like cardiff,coventry or accredited b school of india like any university like bananas university,delhi university etc.which will be good for mba.
Masood Sah...

it all depends on your profile.. gmat/cat score,work exp etc

Dont know your profile, but i smell you may like this :

GD Goenka World Institute, Delhi(Degree awarded by Lancaster University, UK).

it all depends on your profile.. gmat/cat score,work exp etc

Dont know your profile, but i smell you may like this :

GD Goenka World Institute, Delhi(Degree awarded by Lancaster University, UK).
Duncan

Those overseas Lancaster programmes look very good. An unaccredited business schools is almost never the right answer: go to an accredited school and take an MBA if you have experience or an MSc if you do not. The lower earnings from an unaccredited programme are just silly.

Those overseas Lancaster programmes look very good. An unaccredited business schools is almost never the right answer: go to an accredited school and take an MBA if you have experience or an MSc if you do not. The lower earnings from an unaccredited programme are just silly.
wafa

no i dont have work experience thats why i asked between coventry or any other university of india

no i dont have work experience thats why i asked between coventry or any other university of india
Duncan

Well, that's not the best set of choices. If you look at the FT Pre-experience masters ranking it seems that the best options are IIMA and European MSc in management programmes. Look at the CEMS schools in particular.

Well, that's not the best set of choices. If you look at the FT Pre-experience masters ranking it seems that the best options are IIMA and European MSc in management programmes. Look at the CEMS schools in particular.
wafa

duncan i tried to beat CAT to get admission in iim but i failed thts why choosed between Coventry university(or other university which takes fresher in uk) or delhi university,pune university.which will be best among these?

duncan i tried to beat CAT to get admission in iim but i failed thts why choosed between Coventry university(or other university which takes fresher in uk) or delhi university,pune university.which will be best among these?
Mamit

Hi,
I would not recommend low ranked MBA from UK, not the Indian universities you are mentioning. Its better you can opt for MSc in UK unless you can get a good MBA program in India. like MDI, IMT etc.
You can also look for Strathclyde MBM which gives an option of upgrading to MBA after 3 years of work experience.

Hi,
I would not recommend low ranked MBA from UK, not the Indian universities you are mentioning. Its better you can opt for MSc in UK unless you can get a good MBA program in India. like MDI, IMT etc.
You can also look for Strathclyde MBM which gives an option of upgrading to MBA after 3 years of work experience.
wafa

i have checked websited of mid and imt even these require CAT to get admission and i told that i gave CAT but i failed in it so can u tell me other college

i have checked websited of mid and imt even these require CAT to get admission and i told that i gave CAT but i failed in it so can u tell me other college
Duncan

Why not take the CAT again, or take the GMAT? Otherwise, apply to MSc programmes at the schools in the Financial Tomes ranking for pre experience masters in management?

Why not take the CAT again, or take the GMAT? Otherwise, apply to MSc programmes at the schools in the Financial Tomes ranking for pre experience masters in management?
Mamit

I agree with Duncan. You can get good MSc programs in UK for around 13K-14K GBP which i suppose would be far better then going for an MBA. And any way in India the B-Schools offer PGDM and not MBA.
You can get into an FT ranked MSc program if you have 60% + in your bachelors. and can also expect some scholarships if you have 65% and above in UG degree.

I agree with Duncan. You can get good MSc programs in UK for around 13K-14K GBP which i suppose would be far better then going for an MBA. And any way in India the B-Schools offer PGDM and not MBA.
You can get into an FT ranked MSc program if you have 60% + in your bachelors. and can also expect some scholarships if you have 65% and above in UG degree.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Cardiff, United Kingdom 15 Followers 91 Discussions
Lancaster, United Kingdom 26 Followers 335 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 3 Followers 50 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 0 Followers 32 Discussions

Hot Discussions