MSC SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT AND LOGISTIC OR MBA FROM EXETER UNIVERSITY

mycanal

Dear friends,
i need your expert advice as it is most important decision for my career. i got admission in cranfiled univ in msc supply chain management and logistic , because they refused me for mba.
but now i also got admission in mba in exeter univeristy which is highly ranked in league tables for 2008 and 2009, fees for mba in exeter and msc in cranfield is almost same.
i heard that job prospect in cranfield are very high. dont know much about exeter. i am an internation student in uk and dont want to return to backhome. so wish to setter by finding job in uk or europe. please guide.
should i go for exeter mba or msc in logistic in cranfield univeristy for oct 2008.
sajid(mycanal)

Dear friends,
i need your expert advice as it is most important decision for my career. i got admission in cranfiled univ in msc supply chain management and logistic , because they refused me for mba.
but now i also got admission in mba in exeter univeristy which is highly ranked in league tables for 2008 and 2009, fees for mba in exeter and msc in cranfield is almost same.
i heard that job prospect in cranfield are very high. dont know much about exeter. i am an internation student in uk and dont want to return to backhome. so wish to setter by finding job in uk or europe. please guide.
should i go for exeter mba or msc in logistic in cranfield univeristy for oct 2008.
sajid(mycanal)
a_mukerjee

Hi Sajid,
You should know that generally speaking an MBA is better and more prestigious than an Msc. Now since you got also accepted to an MBA program which is in a good positions in the rankings, sounds great! I am sure that job prospects are good, you should do some research about Exeter in that aspect, also ask for numbers and stats from the career center of that school.

You have a clear goal, which is to benefit of your studies to find a job allowing you to stay in the UK afterwards. In case you can reach that goal better with the Msc of Cranfield, go for that one. But I am not convinced..
Therefore: Cranfield is an option only in case it is clearly established by a thorough research that it is the better way to get a job!

Anyone here with first hand info on job prospect of Exeter MBA or Cranfield Msc?

Attiya

Hi Sajid,
You should know that generally speaking an MBA is better and more prestigious than an Msc. Now since you got also accepted to an MBA program which is in a good positions in the rankings, sounds great! I am sure that job prospects are good, you should do some research about Exeter in that aspect, also ask for numbers and stats from the career center of that school.

You have a clear goal, which is to benefit of your studies to find a job allowing you to stay in the UK afterwards. In case you can reach that goal better with the Msc of Cranfield, go for that one. But I am not convinced..
Therefore: Cranfield is an option only in case it is clearly established by a thorough research that it is the better way to get a job!

Anyone here with first hand info on job prospect of Exeter MBA or Cranfield Msc?

Attiya
Thomas

Hi Sajid,

I have personally never come across with Exeter MBAs. Upon a quick check with FT MBA ranking, I do not see Exeter is ranked there. However, you have earlier mentioned that it is as highly ranked as Cranfield? May I know which ranking list you use?

Cranfield is a good business schools. The placement of the graduates has been high. However, I am not sure the percentage for international students.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Thomas

Hi Sajid,

I have personally never come across with Exeter MBAs. Upon a quick check with FT MBA ranking, I do not see Exeter is ranked there. However, you have earlier mentioned that it is as highly ranked as Cranfield? May I know which ranking list you use?

Cranfield is a good business schools. The placement of the graduates has been high. However, I am not sure the percentage for international students.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Thomas

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bedford, United Kingdom 44 Followers 413 Discussions
Exeter, United Kingdom 12 Followers 102 Discussions

Other Related Content

MBA Programs in Supply Chain Management: Beyond Logistics

Article Feb 05, 2013

How sustainability and other current topics are making supply chain roles exciting

Related MBA Specializations

Hot Discussions