MBA in London

Hello,

I just recently graduated in the states with a bachelors in international business and am looking to get an MBA abroad. I would love to do it in London, but my undergraduate performance was not exactly... the best that i could have done. Can anyone recommend a school in London where I could get an MBA and have an easier time getting admitted. Thanks for any help..

Hello,

I just recently graduated in the states with a bachelors in international business and am looking to get an MBA abroad. I would love to do it in London, but my undergraduate performance was not exactly... the best that i could have done. Can anyone recommend a school in London where I could get an MBA and have an easier time getting admitted. Thanks for any help..

make sure to have a well rounded application. I had very average undergraduate grades from USC (southern california) and I got into all 10 schools I applied to in England. Recommendations are huge. Get the highest ranking person you know (especially at work) to say something nice about you. And prepare to talk about yourself and what sets you apart in your interview. Around London, I would suggest: Lower Range - Queen Mary; Middle range - Royal Holloway, Kingston; Higher Range - Imperial, LSE; Highest Range - LBS, Cass

make sure to have a well rounded application. I had very average undergraduate grades from USC (southern california) and I got into all 10 schools I applied to in England. Recommendations are huge. Get the highest ranking person you know (especially at work) to say something nice about you. And prepare to talk about yourself and what sets you apart in your interview. Around London, I would suggest: Lower Range - Queen Mary; Middle range - Royal Holloway, Kingston; Higher Range - Imperial, LSE; Highest Range - LBS, Cass

hi, thanks fro your response, do you kow anything about the cass school of business in england?

hi, thanks fro your response, do you kow anything about the cass school of business in england?

That's exactly where I'll be going in September for the ft MBA! It's a great school. Part of City University London, known as the best undergraduate university for business in Greater London. Graduates easily find top paying jobs anywhere in the world. Very unique in the fact that it is constantly growing and developing, despite already being one of the best schools in Europe. Ranked 38 in the world by the Economist; 41st in the world by Financial Times and 19 in the world by Her Majesty's Treasury. An MBA from Cass guarantees you permission to work in the UK as a non-citizen. Brand new building in the City of London (financial district - center of Greater London) - very high-tech - the most wired b-school in the world. Located right on the steps of the London Stock Exchange. Most professors are active in the business world. Imagine a b-school on Wall Street in NY! Similary scenario. The staff have been super helpful so far and I am really excited about going. I could go on for days, but I'm sure that gives you a good idea...

That's exactly where I'll be going in September for the ft MBA! It's a great school. Part of City University London, known as the best undergraduate university for business in Greater London. Graduates easily find top paying jobs anywhere in the world. Very unique in the fact that it is constantly growing and developing, despite already being one of the best schools in Europe. Ranked 38 in the world by the Economist; 41st in the world by Financial Times and 19 in the world by Her Majesty's Treasury. An MBA from Cass guarantees you permission to work in the UK as a non-citizen. Brand new building in the City of London (financial district - center of Greater London) - very high-tech - the most wired b-school in the world. Located right on the steps of the London Stock Exchange. Most professors are active in the business world. Imagine a b-school on Wall Street in NY! Similary scenario. The staff have been super helpful so far and I am really excited about going. I could go on for days, but I'm sure that gives you a good idea...

thanks for all the info, I wanted to start in January, how long is your corsework going to last?

thanks for all the info, I wanted to start in January, how long is your corsework going to last?

One year program... Starts in September.

Ashridge (in Hertfordshire) starts in January and is also one year...

One year program... Starts in September.

Ashridge (in Hertfordshire) starts in January and is also one year...

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom 10 Followers 81 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 59 Followers 415 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
Egham, United Kingdom 7 Followers 35 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 107 Followers 348 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 12 Followers 116 Discussions

Other Related Content

Oct 12, 2023

Calling All German MBA Hopefuls: Join the e-fellows MBA Days in Frankfurt and Hamburg

News Oct 12, 2023

Pursuing Part of Your MBA in London

Article Mar 23, 2016

Several UK business schools are now offering courses in London, affording students all the advantages of studying in one of the world's financial capitals.

Hot Discussions