MBA: Ashridge vs Strathclyde vs Aston

sophia010

Hey folks. Was wondering if anyone could give me MBA insight about the three schools: Ashridge, Strathclyde, Aston. Here's my profile: GMAT - 570, Work Experience - 9 years (2 of which are managerial).

Appreciate your replies!

Hey folks. Was wondering if anyone could give me MBA insight about the three schools: Ashridge, Strathclyde, Aston. Here's my profile: GMAT - 570, Work Experience - 9 years (2 of which are managerial).

Appreciate your replies!
susee

Ash and Strath are different from Aston...

Ash minimum GMAT requirement is 550 and average GMAT is 620.Fees could be 29.5k...Bit difficult to enter...

Strath GMAT requirement will be 600...They will count only your managerial exp....

Aston-far behind from both....Affordable fees....No GMAT...

Ashridge>Strath>Aston

Ash and Strath are different from Aston...

Ash minimum GMAT requirement is 550 and average GMAT is 620.Fees could be 29.5k...Bit difficult to enter...

Strath GMAT requirement will be 600...They will count only your managerial exp....

Aston-far behind from both....Affordable fees....No GMAT...

Ashridge>Strath>Aston
sophia010

Thanks Susee. I'm quite keen on Ashridge myself. Their program sounds pretty good, but their full-time MBA program is not ranked in FT. Their eMBA program is though.

I've been reading online that work experience is major consideration for Ashridge. Branding and post-MBA wise, is Ashridge a reputable school within the UK? It is part of the HSMP list.

Thanks Susee. I'm quite keen on Ashridge myself. Their program sounds pretty good, but their full-time MBA program is not ranked in FT. Their eMBA program is though.

I've been reading online that work experience is major consideration for Ashridge. Branding and post-MBA wise, is Ashridge a reputable school within the UK? It is part of the HSMP list.
Cari76

It looks like Ashridge have small class size, this might be why they are not ranked in the FT, participants seem to be experienced and the school has got good reputation. I live in UK and i thought the HSPM list did not exist anymore and it is now a point system. not sure though....

It looks like Ashridge have small class size, this might be why they are not ranked in the FT, participants seem to be experienced and the school has got good reputation. I live in UK and i thought the HSPM list did not exist anymore and it is now a point system. not sure though....
sophia010

Any thoughts about London School of Business and Finance? Is this a good school?

Any thoughts about London School of Business and Finance? Is this a good school?
susee

Its a money making institute....Its a waste of time and money.I got a worst feedback about them from my UK friends.

Its a money making institute....Its a waste of time and money.I got a worst feedback about them from my UK friends.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Glasgow, United Kingdom 53 Followers 475 Discussions
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom 9 Followers 73 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 35 Followers 338 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 17 Followers 34 Discussions