MBA- 2 Years Experience

juhg

Hi,

I am an engineering graduate with 2 years of work experience, now planning for a MBA at UK.

Can you please suggest me how and where to get the list of good universities for MBA for in this 2012 jan intake.

Hi,

I am an engineering graduate with 2 years of work experience, now planning for a MBA at UK.

Can you please suggest me how and where to get the list of good universities for MBA for in this 2012 jan intake.
Duncan

Try this: http://www.find-mba.com/board/21852/last/

Try this: http://www.find-mba.com/board/21852/last/
Mamit

Hi,

Hi Among good ones i believe Kingston, Northampton, Queen Margaret University are offering MBA in Jan 2012.

<blockquote>Hi,

Can you please suggest me how and where to get the list of good universities for MBA for in this 2012 jan intake.</blockquote>
Hi Among good ones i believe Kingston, Northampton, Queen Margaret University are offering MBA in Jan 2012.

expert opinion on kingston university London MBA...?
I find the courses very interesting...

Duncan

Good programme. They look for "Minimum of three years' relevant *managerial* work experience" so it should be a well qualified group. Unranked, of course, and a relatively young university so no strong brand or alumni network...

Good programme. They look for "Minimum of three years' relevant *managerial* work experience" so it should be a well qualified group. Unranked, of course, and a relatively young university so no strong brand or alumni network...
Mamit

Kingston MBA is a good program but they ask for 3 + years of exp however in some exceptional cases they may accept 2+ years of work exp.

<blockquote>expert opinion on kingston university London MBA...?
I find the courses very interesting...</blockquote>

Kingston MBA is a good program but they ask for 3 + years of exp however in some exceptional cases they may accept 2+ years of work exp.

Yes...i talked to the business school department..They said since i possess 3 years of part time experience..I should place an application for the mba program...and they will consider my application...Keeping my fingers cross.

Yes...i talked to the business school department..They said since i possess 3 years of part time experience..I should place an application for the mba program...and they will consider my application...Keeping my fingers cross.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom 10 Followers 81 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 9 Followers 4 Discussions
Northampton, United Kingdom 5 Followers 15 Discussions

Hot Discussions