Manchester,Lancaster,Aston or Strathclyde Please Help!

$hekhar

Hi this is shekhar from pune.i have just completed my graduation in B.Sc Computer Science from Pune University.i am currently working in one small IT company as a PHP developer.
i achived 1st class in graduation and 6.5 band in IELTS.i am looking for M.Sc Information technology and Management course in UK.
i am interested to get in Manchester Business School,Lancaster University,Aston University,and University of Strathclyde.
i am having only first class with 6.5 Band score am i eligible to get in these uiniversities?
please help

Thanks
Shekhar

Hi this is shekhar from pune.i have just completed my graduation in B.Sc Computer Science from Pune University.i am currently working in one small IT company as a PHP developer.
i achived 1st class in graduation and 6.5 band in IELTS.i am looking for M.Sc Information technology and Management course in UK.
i am interested to get in Manchester Business School,Lancaster University,Aston University,and University of Strathclyde.
i am having only first class with 6.5 Band score am i eligible to get in these uiniversities?
please help

Thanks
Shekhar
$hekhar

anyone?

anyone?
scroogee

Hi Shekhar,

I think your qualifications & IELTS would be just fine for aston & strathclyde. But for Lancaster you need 7.0 IELTS and at least 60% in under-grad. Manchester has much more stricter requirements, you would need 7.0 IELTS with at least 6.5 in speaking and writing, and 6 in listening and reading. For Indian students they have set a requirement of 65% in under-grad.

So, I would suggest you to retake IELTS if you want to apply for Lancaster and Manchester. Also, if you can manage to score Band 7, you can also consider to apply to Warwick-ISM course, it's equally good if not better than the courses from Lancaster & Manchester.

Also don't delay the application process, apply asap, it's gona get tough for you to get into these univ. as lots of ppl apply for these courses.

Best of Luck with your applications.
Sreejith

Hi Shekhar,

I think your qualifications & IELTS would be just fine for aston & strathclyde. But for Lancaster you need 7.0 IELTS and at least 60% in under-grad. Manchester has much more stricter requirements, you would need 7.0 IELTS with at least 6.5 in speaking and writing, and 6 in listening and reading. For Indian students they have set a requirement of 65% in under-grad.

So, I would suggest you to retake IELTS if you want to apply for Lancaster and Manchester. Also, if you can manage to score Band 7, you can also consider to apply to Warwick-ISM course, it's equally good if not better than the courses from Lancaster & Manchester.

Also don't delay the application process, apply asap, it's gona get tough for you to get into these univ. as lots of ppl apply for these courses.

Best of Luck with your applications.
Sreejith
$hekhar

thanks sreejith ......

thanks sreejith ......

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Glasgow, United Kingdom 53 Followers 475 Discussions
Lancaster, United Kingdom 26 Followers 335 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 65 Followers 515 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 35 Followers 338 Discussions

Other Related Content