LOUGHBOROUGH vs SOUTHAMPTON

Mcjcmc

Hi,

I have received my offer from these two universities for MBA,please help me in choosing the university.I would recommend suggestion based on employability of graduates after completion.Also suggest me if can apply any other university.

Thanks for your inputs in advance.

Hi,

I have received my offer from these two universities for MBA,please help me in choosing the university.I would recommend suggestion based on employability of graduates after completion.Also suggest me if can apply any other university.

Thanks for your inputs in advance.
Duncan

I don't think either of these are very effective routes into traditional MBA roles. What are your goals? Have you applied to better schools? If not, why not?

I don't think either of these are very effective routes into traditional MBA roles. What are your goals? Have you applied to better schools? If not, why not?
badux

Neither of these schools provide any kind of post-MBA career reports, which is a shame. You'll have to ask them directly about what kind of job opportunities are possible Loughborough is triple accredited, so it's got that going for it.

Neither of these schools provide any kind of post-MBA career reports, which is a shame. You'll have to ask them directly about what kind of job opportunities are possible Loughborough is triple accredited, so it's got that going for it.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Loughborough, United Kingdom 13 Followers 75 Discussions
Southampton, United Kingdom 8 Followers 65 Discussions

Hot Discussions