Liverpool or Leicester online MBA

Mr. Mike

Hi All,
wish you are having a good day,
well i'm searching for a suitable 100% online MBA coz my schedule is busy and i can't travel to attend any modules outside the Arabian gulf where i'm currently working .
my main aim from applying to this program is to get a promotion in a cross function (Marketing Management) in the field of Medical Equipment.
1st thing is:
i've got 2 offers form Liverpool & Leicester, but i'm really confused coz:
*each one of them has a different accreditation (AACSB & AMBA, respectively)
*liverpool is more expensive than Leicester (around 17000 GBP vs 12000 GBP - round figures)
2nd thing is:
does it make any difference in the middle east having an MBA from Liverpool or Roehampton (Accredited & non Accredited)?
because i got to know that Laureate is providing the same learning platform for Liverpool and Roehampton but i found that Roehampton is not accredited by any organization, but is it real that Liverpool & Roehampton are having the same core modules & curriculum
(coz Roehampton costs only one third of Liverpool fees!!)
so any advice?!!
thanks for your help.

Hi All,
wish you are having a good day,
well i'm searching for a suitable 100% online MBA coz my schedule is busy and i can't travel to attend any modules outside the Arabian gulf where i'm currently working .
my main aim from applying to this program is to get a promotion in a cross function (Marketing Management) in the field of Medical Equipment.
1st thing is:
i've got 2 offers form Liverpool & Leicester, but i'm really confused coz:
*each one of them has a different accreditation (AACSB & AMBA, respectively)
*liverpool is more expensive than Leicester (around 17000 GBP vs 12000 GBP - round figures)
2nd thing is:
does it make any difference in the middle east having an MBA from Liverpool or Roehampton (Accredited & non Accredited)?
because i got to know that Laureate is providing the same learning platform for Liverpool and Roehampton but i found that Roehampton is not accredited by any organization, but is it real that Liverpool & Roehampton are having the same core modules & curriculum
(coz Roehampton costs only one third of Liverpool fees!!)
so any advice?!!
thanks for your help.
Duncan

Yes, it makes a difference. Look for schools with many alumni in your region. Surely Bradford is a better choice, or Durham?

Yes, it makes a difference. Look for schools with many alumni in your region. Surely Bradford is a better choice, or Durham?

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Leicester, United Kingdom 15 Followers 60 Discussions
Liverpool, United Kingdom 22 Followers 101 Discussions

Other Related Content

Beyond London: MBA Programs in England

Article Jun 08, 2012

How MBA programs outside the capital can offer global, practical experience