GPA problem

aws2034

my name is awais & im in last smester of my honours degree i want to do MBA form Uk but the problem is my GPA Is 2.5 out of 4 can any one tell me is there any university who accpet the addmsionz of this GPA and one thing i want to knw most universities in UK accpet minimum 2.1 second class honours degree can anyone tell me my GPA is lies in this category or not

my name is awais & im in last smester of my honours degree i want to do MBA form Uk but the problem is my GPA Is 2.5 out of 4 can any one tell me is there any university who accpet the addmsionz of this GPA and one thing i want to knw most universities in UK accpet minimum 2.1 second class honours degree can anyone tell me my GPA is lies in this category or not
muzzi

anyway you dont have work experience, right? so I do not think any good uni would be interested in a profile with low GPA and no work experience...you should find a good job and work for few years to compensate it.

anyway you dont have work experience, right? so I do not think any good uni would be interested in a profile with low GPA and no work experience...you should find a good job and work for few years to compensate it.
aws2034

i hav work experince of 2.5 years with banking sector but i gained this experince during my honours studies so they accpet this type of work experince

i hav work experince of 2.5 years with banking sector but i gained this experince during my honours studies so they accpet this type of work experince
muzzi

anyway, no one here can really answer your question, unless it works in the admission office of a B school: there are many elements to take into consideration. Usually for example they require post graduate experience. also it depends from the GMAT score. Hoe well you impress them in the interview. How diverse is your profile: I uess an Indian with IT experience is not very interesting for them as they may receive hundreds of such applications, otherwise, I dont know, a Croatian with experience in journalism or an ukranian lawyer may be more interesting are they may be quite different profiles from usual candidates...also how many language you speak, how international is your educational and profesional experience...really, a lot of things.

Best

anyway, no one here can really answer your question, unless it works in the admission office of a B school: there are many elements to take into consideration. Usually for example they require post graduate experience. also it depends from the GMAT score. Hoe well you impress them in the interview. How diverse is your profile: I uess an Indian with IT experience is not very interesting for them as they may receive hundreds of such applications, otherwise, I dont know, a Croatian with experience in journalism or an ukranian lawyer may be more interesting are they may be quite different profiles from usual candidates...also how many language you speak, how international is your educational and profesional experience...really, a lot of things.

Best
aws2034

well im not indian & having it experince im from pakistan i mentioned above i have experince in banking sector

well im not indian & having it experince im from pakistan i mentioned above i have experince in banking sector
muzzi

sorry it was just an example. my advice is to contact the admission office of some uni and ask, none know the answer more than them!

sorry it was just an example. my advice is to contact the admission office of some uni and ask, none know the answer more than them!

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

Do you Need a High GPA to Get Into a Top MBA?

Article Nov 05, 2018

A GPA below 3.5 can stymy applications to the top schools, but there are ways to offset poor college grades