Hello everyone,

I have just joined this group for my brother who is currently in India and wishes to come to UK for an MBA program. He wanted to apply for HSMP but u know the rule change.... Now, he is thinking of doing MBA this sept and then working under post-study visa. He didn't ake up GMAT and can't apply for scholarships (deadines are gone). So, he is left with unis that do not require GMAT and have reasonable fees. On his list are
Kingston,
Royal Holloway,
Swansea,
Nottingham,
Strathclyde,
Bradford,
Durham
and Birmingham.

Couid someone who has experience with MBA please advise us on:
1) choice of unis - in terms of job prospects after MBA including post-study work visa (I did look at the home office list) and ease of admission.
2) help with funding - no Indian bank is willing to offer him a study-loan of such a big amount without a guarantor (loan= 10 time of monthly income) or a collateral property of equivalent value. I can't help him as I am a student.
3) will it be right to forget the MBA-thing and apply for jobs direct to the companies and work with a work-permit. BTW, he is an Area Manager in Bajaj Ltd and holds 6 years of work-experience in autmobile industry.

Guys, plz advise us !
Thanks.........

Bye
Sanggy