EMBA in UK (8yr exp with IBM)

Hi,

I am a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from University of Burdwan (India). I have 9+ years of experience in IT and I have been working with IBM for last 8 years (in India, US, Japan and UK) as SAP Integration Architect.

However I would like to move my career to Management from Technical area and so would like to do an MBA program without hampering my job.

1. Presently I am in Glasgow UK and will be here for another two years or so. So I am typically looking for a UK based executive MBA/ online MBA course that is accredited by AMBA (course length not more than 15-16 months).

2. I do not have TOEFL score but have 5+ years of work experience in US and UK. Does that help?

3. Is GMAT score mandatory in order to get an executive MBA degree?

Hi,

I am a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from University of Burdwan (India). I have 9+ years of experience in IT and I have been working with IBM for last 8 years (in India, US, Japan and UK) as SAP Integration Architect.

However I would like to move my career to Management from Technical area and so would like to do an MBA program without hampering my job.

1. Presently I am in Glasgow UK and will be here for another two years or so. So I am typically looking for a UK based executive MBA/ online MBA course that is accredited by AMBA (course length not more than 15-16 months).

2. I do not have TOEFL score but have 5+ years of work experience in US and UK. Does that help?

3. Is GMAT score mandatory in order to get an executive MBA degree?
Duncan

I don't think you can find an accredited online UK MBA that takes only 16 month. And quite right too, because then the accreditation would not be worth much. Almost all of them will require the GMAT.

If you're at IBM the obvious options are Henley, Warwick and Manchester.

I don't think you can find an accredited online UK MBA that takes only 16 month. And quite right too, because then the accreditation would not be worth much. Almost all of them will require the GMAT.

If you're at IBM the obvious options are Henley, Warwick and Manchester.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Reading, United Kingdom 21 Followers 207 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 65 Followers 514 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023