Cranfield, Manchester or Warwick Msc Management MiM

vicky2003

Hi all

I belong to a business family in India and plan to join my family business post the completion of my masters programme. At a later stage I plan to pursue my entrepreneurial plans as well.

I have 3 offers as of now for the Msc Management programme.
1. Cranfield School of Management
Very convinced with it's curriculum. Heard a lot about the excellent quality of education and services. Location a disappointment.

2. Warwick Business School
Great reputation. That's all. Location again a disappointment. Heard negative reviews about the programme, students and faculty.

3. Manchester business school
Big name. Great location. Neutral reviews. Not-so-convincing curriculum

I do not look forward to getting a job. Quality of education, curriculum, services and overall exposure is what matters to me.

Very short on time. Have a few days to make the decision.

It would be great if I could get some quick valuable suggestions from you all.

Thanks!

Hi all

I belong to a business family in India and plan to join my family business post the completion of my masters programme. At a later stage I plan to pursue my entrepreneurial plans as well.

I have 3 offers as of now for the Msc Management programme.
1. Cranfield School of Management
Very convinced with it's curriculum. Heard a lot about the excellent quality of education and services. Location a disappointment.

2. Warwick Business School
Great reputation. That's all. Location again a disappointment. Heard negative reviews about the programme, students and faculty.

3. Manchester business school
Big name. Great location. Neutral reviews. Not-so-convincing curriculum

I do not look forward to getting a job. Quality of education, curriculum, services and overall exposure is what matters to me.

Very short on time. Have a few days to make the decision.

It would be great if I could get some quick valuable suggestions from you all.

Thanks!
Duncan

I don't understand why one of these locations is better or worse; they are all within a couple of hours of London. Get into the best programme you can: that will will have the best cohort.

I don't understand why one of these locations is better or worse; they are all within a couple of hours of London. Get into the best programme you can: that will will have the best cohort.
vicky2003

Hi Duncan

Location is something very secondary I agree and in my case it doesn't really matter.

Do you have any reviews about these schools? I've tried contacting the alumni of these schools but could speak to only a handful of them because of the winter break all around.

[quote][/quote]

Hi Duncan

Location is something very secondary I agree and in my case it doesn't really matter.

Do you have any reviews about these schools? I've tried contacting the alumni of these schools but could speak to only a handful of them because of the winter break all around.
Duncan

I have opinions about everything, but I don't collect alumni reviews of MSc programmes. Warwick is so far ahead of the other two, and on salary is the #3 in the UK after LBS and ESCP. I guess you want to study in England but outside London, in which case Warwick is best.

I have opinions about everything, but I don't collect alumni reviews of MSc programmes. Warwick is so far ahead of the other two, and on salary is the #3 in the UK after LBS and ESCP. I guess you want to study in England but outside London, in which case Warwick is best.

Hi Vicky, I work in the recruitment team at WBS and we would be more than happy to put you in touch with an alum if that would be helpful for you? Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Hi Vicky, I work in the recruitment team at WBS and we would be more than happy to put you in touch with an alum if that would be helpful for you? Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Mamit

Hi Vicky, I believe the actual choice is between Cranfield & Warwick and certainly Warwick has an edge in terms of class profile and career resources.

Hi Vicky, I believe the actual choice is between Cranfield & Warwick and certainly Warwick has an edge in terms of class profile and career resources.
vicky2003

Hi Claire!
I have mailed you by my email id: [email protected]

[Edited by vicky2003 on Jan 11, 2015]

[quote]Hi Vicky, I work in the recruitment team at WBS and we would be more than happy to put you in touch with an alum if that would be helpful for you? Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
[/quote]

Hi Claire!
I have mailed you by my email id: [email protected]

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bedford, United Kingdom 44 Followers 413 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions
Manchester, United Kingdom 65 Followers 515 Discussions

Other Related Content

Dec 01, 2023

Warwick Launches New Hybrid Accelerator MBA For March 2024 Intake

News Dec 01, 2023