CASS vs Warwick vs Henley

Hey Guys,

I have been accepted into Henley for full-time Business, but I wanted to compare their full-time MBA program with CASS and Warwick. I am not sure if I should accept the Henley admissions or I should wait to see if get into CASS or Warwick. I am looking at management consulting type opportunities once i graduate.

CASS and Warwick have similar rankings on FT but Warwick is rated higher on the economist.

Same with Henley it is not rated on FT but rated quite high on Economist.

Do Advice.

Thank you

Hey Guys,

I have been accepted into Henley for full-time Business, but I wanted to compare their full-time MBA program with CASS and Warwick. I am not sure if I should accept the Henley admissions or I should wait to see if get into CASS or Warwick. I am looking at management consulting type opportunities once i graduate.

CASS and Warwick have similar rankings on FT but Warwick is rated higher on the economist.

Same with Henley it is not rated on FT but rated quite high on Economist.

Do Advice.

Thank you

any suggestions?

any suggestions?
La Brujita

My personal ranking would be:

1. Warwick
2. Cass
3. Henley

Cheers,
josé

My personal ranking would be:

1. Warwick
2. Cass
3. Henley

Cheers,
josé
gaju1869

My openion
Henley-Warwick-Cass, if you have 10+ yrs of exp. Henley is best, it is not appearing in FT but post MBA salary, students quality, breadth of alumni network and career progression is ranked very high in Economist. I think this is what we expect after MBA right !!!

My openion
Henley-Warwick-Cass, if you have 10+ yrs of exp. Henley is best, it is not appearing in FT but post MBA salary, students quality, breadth of alumni network and career progression is ranked very high in Economist. I think this is what we expect after MBA right !!!
Mamit

The average work experience in Henley is 8-9 years. Therefore I would suggest that a person with high exp should go for Henley provided if they can afford it.

The average work experience in Henley is 8-9 years. Therefore I would suggest that a person with high exp should go for Henley provided if they can afford it.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

London, United Kingdom 59 Followers 415 Discussions
Reading, United Kingdom 21 Followers 207 Discussions
Coventry, United Kingdom 100 Followers 585 Discussions

Other Related Content

Dec 01, 2023

Warwick Launches New Hybrid Accelerator MBA For March 2024 Intake

News Dec 01, 2023

Hot Discussions