Bradford MBA Jan 2010

salilsj

Hey, any1 has got an offer from Bradford for accelerated MBA???
plz write to me.

Hey, any1 has got an offer from Bradford for accelerated MBA???
plz write to me.

Hi i have got offer from Bradford Jan2010. But still thinking

Hi i have got offer from Bradford Jan2010. But still thinking
salilsj

Hi,
Same here.

What are the points that you are thinking about ?
even I am not too sure ... concerned about the job prospects ... I am a software engr with 4+ exp ... wat abt u ?
s4salil@gmail ... if u wanna chat

Hi,
Same here.

What are the points that you are thinking about ?
even I am not too sure ... concerned about the job prospects ... I am a software engr with 4+ exp ... wat abt u ?
s4salil@gmail ... if u wanna chat

hI salil,
I have added u in gtalk.. my id is akumarmanoj@gmail

hI salil,
I have added u in gtalk.. my id is akumarmanoj@gmail
Nafeez

Hey , I have got an offer for accelerated MBA in bradford , but I dont think i will be able to make it up for this Jan 2010 so planning to defer it . Waiting for decisions from birmingham university , any idea which one is better ?I have got mixed response about bradford.

Hey , I have got an offer for accelerated MBA in bradford , but I dont think i will be able to make it up for this Jan 2010 so planning to defer it . Waiting for decisions from birmingham university , any idea which one is better ?I have got mixed response about bradford.

Even i am not sure of it.. I also have applied for Birmingham University and waiting for their response. I think birmingham would be a better option.. will update you i am researching on it..

Even i am not sure of it.. I also have applied for Birmingham University and waiting for their response. I think birmingham would be a better option.. will update you i am researching on it..
Nafeez

Thanks Kumar . Have you applied to any other universities also ? I have applied to Bath , Nottingham , Aston and Birmingham. All universities have online portals so we can see the status of the application but Aston doesnt have one so I need to call them up every week to know my application status.

Thanks Kumar . Have you applied to any other universities also ? I have applied to Bath , Nottingham , Aston and Birmingham. All universities have online portals so we can see the status of the application but Aston doesnt have one so I need to call them up every week to know my application status.

I am looking for MBA in Jan2010.. so have applied for bradford(got the offer) and birmingham(21 months program as i have onli 4 years of exp).. these are the 2 top ranked univs.. Other than these i have applied for Kingston,Westminister,Robert Gorden(got the offer),Aberdeen(got the offer) which i ll not be opting as they are not ranked..

I am looking for MBA in Jan2010.. so have applied for bradford(got the offer) and birmingham(21 months program as i have onli 4 years of exp).. these are the 2 top ranked univs.. Other than these i have applied for Kingston,Westminister,Robert Gorden(got the offer),Aberdeen(got the offer) which i ll not be opting as they are not ranked..

I am really confused.. i spoke to people in london.. they say that situation is very tough out there in terms of job prospects and UK economy is still not out of recession. any inputs from u on this

I am really confused.. i spoke to people in london.. they say that situation is very tough out there in terms of job prospects and UK economy is still not out of recession. any inputs from u on this
Nafeez

Kumar , I have about 5 years of work experience in IT and not I intend to do my MBA. If you see job prospects are not stable all around the world and its not only UK . I feel that they should be good by the time you graduate. I was working in UK for about an year and I feel though it takes some time to find a job , you finally get it , so dont worry about job prospects .

Kumar , I have about 5 years of work experience in IT and not I intend to do my MBA. If you see job prospects are not stable all around the world and its not only UK . I feel that they should be good by the time you graduate. I was working in UK for about an year and I feel though it takes some time to find a job , you finally get it , so dont worry about job prospects .
Nafeez

As per reviews about birmingham university , the job placements are non-existent , correct me if I am wrong , but any university you go even if it has a placement cell doesnt mean you will get placed soon. Its only you and your capabilities which will help.

As per reviews about birmingham university , the job placements are non-existent , correct me if I am wrong , but any university you go even if it has a placement cell doesnt mean you will get placed soon. Its only you and your capabilities which will help.

Thanks Nafeez , for ur input makes me feel positive. can you send me the url for checking my Application status.. i am not finding it.

Thanks Nafeez , for ur input makes me feel positive. can you send me the url for checking my Application status.. i am not finding it.
Nafeez

http://apply.bham.ac.uk/cp/home/loginf

This is the URL for checking your status online.

http://apply.bham.ac.uk/cp/home/loginf

This is the URL for checking your status online.

Thanks for the URL.. Watever research i have done till now i have heard gr8 about Aston, better than all the other univs u have mentioned

Thanks for the URL.. Watever research i have done till now i have heard gr8 about Aston, better than all the other univs u have mentioned
Nafeez

Yeah thats right , but I think Bradford is also good though not better than aston. So have u accepted bradfords offer and did you get your CAS for visa . If you are planning for jan then I guess its already time to get your visa done as the course starts on 6th Jan.

Yeah thats right , but I think Bradford is also good though not better than aston. So have u accepted bradfords offer and did you get your CAS for visa . If you are planning for jan then I guess its already time to get your visa done as the course starts on 6th Jan.

Yes i have received CAS from bradford and waiting for the Bank to approve my loan application. i ll be applying for visa in a week.

Yes i have received CAS from bradford and waiting for the Bank to approve my loan application. i ll be applying for visa in a week.

Meanwhile i am waiting for the response form Birmingham.. If not Birmingham then i ll proceed with bradford..

Meanwhile i am waiting for the response form Birmingham.. If not Birmingham then i ll proceed with bradford..
Nafeez

Ok Cool , congrats man , so you have decided to goto Bradford. Great !! Keep in touch and please do let me know your views after your personal experience in the Bradford MBA. My personal ID is [email protected].

Ok Cool , congrats man , so you have decided to goto Bradford. Great !! Keep in touch and please do let me know your views after your personal experience in the Bradford MBA. My personal ID is [email protected].
Nafeez

Oh Ok.

Oh Ok.
Rushabh

Hi Kumar,

Seems like you are already doing your MBA at Bradford.
I am also planning to get into Bradford in Sept 2010.
Please give your valuable input.. Is it worth it ? I am really confused.. I have just passed the Bradford Test and waiting for a decision on my application..

Regards,
Rushabh

Hi Kumar,

Seems like you are already doing your MBA at Bradford.
I am also planning to get into Bradford in Sept 2010.
Please give your valuable input.. Is it worth it ? I am really confused.. I have just passed the Bradford Test and waiting for a decision on my application..

Regards,
Rushabh

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Birmingham, United Kingdom 35 Followers 283 Discussions
Birmingham, United Kingdom 35 Followers 338 Discussions
Bradford, United Kingdom 45 Followers 317 Discussions

Hot Discussions