best MBA after 35

Amid

Please, recommend MBA in UK for older students with more than 10 years experience. I know about EMBA, but I have an idea about the course with dipper immersion.

Please, recommend MBA in UK for older students with more than 10 years experience. I know about EMBA, but I have an idea about the course with dipper immersion.
Duncan

What is dipper immersion?

Most accredited, ranked MBAs here are for students who are around 30; it's not like India. The Sloan Fellows programme at LBS is for students with more, and more senior, work experience than the average MBA.

Most accredited, ranked MBAs here are for students who are around 30; it's not like India. The Sloan Fellows programme at LBS is for students with more, and more senior, work experience than the average MBA.
mistermark

Amid, I asked myself the same question several years ago when I decided to do an MBA. As Duncan says, the average age on executive programmes is higher than on the full-time equivalents. Also, at the time I researched the market (it may have changed) the most experienced Exec cohorts were at Cranfield and Ashridge. I studied at the former; the average age on joining in my year was 35.5, with the youngest being 27 and oldest 54.

Amid, I asked myself the same question several years ago when I decided to do an MBA. As Duncan says, the average age on executive programmes is higher than on the full-time equivalents. Also, at the time I researched the market (it may have changed) the most experienced Exec cohorts were at Cranfield and Ashridge. I studied at the former; the average age on joining in my year was 35.5, with the youngest being 27 and oldest 54.
saroo

Dear amid,

don't worry about your old age and if you want dipper immersion go for foll time mba. your age is not big because my uncle did mba from Manchester and his age was bigger than you he was 43 years old

<blockquote>What is dipper immersion?

Most accredited, ranked MBAs here are for students who are around 30; it's not like India. The Sloan Fellows programme at LBS is for students with more, and more senior, work experience than the average MBA. </blockquote>

Dear amid,

don't worry about your old age and if you want dipper immersion go for foll time mba. your age is not big because my uncle did mba from Manchester and his age was bigger than you he was 43 years old
Amid

Thank you very much Duncan, mistermark and saroo for you answers and supporting.

So I have 3 options: MBA, EMBA or executive programs. The final choice will depend on several factors both personal and career-based.

Thank you very much Duncan, mistermark and saroo for you answers and supporting.

So I have 3 options: MBA, EMBA or executive programs. The final choice will depend on several factors both personal and career-based.
davidsmart

Dear Amid,

Your age is in no way a bar to getting into a business school in UK. Based on my personal experience i would suggest you to focus on business schools based in London.

<blockquote>Please, recommend MBA in UK for older students with more than 10 years experience. I know about EMBA, but I have an idea about the course with dipper immersion.
</blockquote>

Dear Amid,

Your age is in no way a bar to getting into a business school in UK. Based on my personal experience i would suggest you to focus on business schools based in London.
Amid

davidsmart thanks a lot for advice .

davidsmart thanks a lot for advice .

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Bedford, United Kingdom 44 Followers 413 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 168 Followers 475 Discussions
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom 9 Followers 73 Discussions

Other Related Content

Feb 07, 2024

London Business School Announces New 1-Year MBA

News Feb 07, 2024