Planning MBA

manojkm84

Hi, I have 6 years of experience in IT filed as software engineer and posted in USA since last 2 years on L1 visa, i am planning to do MBA from here, what are my options, how does the visa affect?
Have started preparing for GMAT, is there options to get MBA degree without GMAT?

Hi, I have 6 years of experience in IT filed as software engineer and posted in USA since last 2 years on L1 visa, i am planning to do MBA from here, what are my options, how does the visa affect?
Have started preparing for GMAT, is there options to get MBA degree without GMAT?
Duncan

Do your GMAT. You'll get into a much better MBA. Your L1 visa won't influence what sort of MBA you get into, but of course you will move onto a student visa.

Do your GMAT. You'll get into a much better MBA. Your L1 visa won't influence what sort of MBA you get into, but of course you will move onto a student visa.
manojkm84

Thanks Duncan, 1 more query, will my 2 years of US experience will benefit me extra ?

Thanks Duncan, 1 more query, will my 2 years of US experience will benefit me extra ?
Duncan

It makes you a more attractive MBA candidate.

It makes you a more attractive MBA candidate.

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

How to Prepare For the GMAT

Article Jul 31, 2017

We hear from five MBA application consultants about how to best prepare for the GMAT.

Hot Discussions