Need to apply to the Right Bschools

nilabja

Hi,

I am planning to write GMAT again. But I want to apply in few B schools to get a feel of the entire process.

Here is my profile

GMAT SCore - 610, AWA - 4
Graduation - Bacherlor in Engineering Specialization- Electronics , Score - 77.8 ( GPA conversion formula varies from college to college)
Work Experience - 6 years of work experience
Worked with Oracle,Microsoft,BMC,Tesco
Profiler - Database Administrator

Please help me finding out a good Bschool with this profile.

Requirement: I am intertested to work in US,Canada or UK after completing my MBA. Not interested in Finance

Hi,

I am planning to write GMAT again. But I want to apply in few B schools to get a feel of the entire process.

Here is my profile

GMAT SCore - 610, AWA - 4
Graduation - Bacherlor in Engineering Specialization- Electronics , Score - 77.8 ( GPA conversion formula varies from college to college)
Work Experience - 6 years of work experience
Worked with Oracle,Microsoft,BMC,Tesco
Profiler - Database Administrator

Please help me finding out a good Bschool with this profile.

Requirement: I am intertested to work in US,Canada or UK after completing my MBA. Not interested in Finance

Duncan

How about these:
University College Dublin: Smurfit
Durham Business School
University of Florida: Hough
Imperial College Business School
University of Edinburgh Business School
Hult International Business School
Thunderbird School of Global Management

How about these:
University College Dublin: Smurfit
Durham Business School
University of Florida: Hough
Imperial College Business School
University of Edinburgh Business School
Hult International Business School
Thunderbird School of Global Management
nilabja

I already went through the accessment in HULT and it looks like I can get through HULT. Though, it has a good ranking in FT ( around 60s) but it is only because of diversity.

One of my friend studied from Thunderbird and he said that the placements are not great.

Can you provide your personal opinion on University College Dublin: Smurfit,Durham Business School and Imperial College Business School?

I already went through the accessment in HULT and it looks like I can get through HULT. Though, it has a good ranking in FT ( around 60s) but it is only because of diversity.

One of my friend studied from Thunderbird and he said that the placements are not great.

Can you provide your personal opinion on University College Dublin: Smurfit,Durham Business School and Imperial College Business School?

Duncan

I think you can get great insight on those schools by reading the board.
- Imperial is the strongest, and would be a stretch for you but an excellent fit with your professional background.
- Durham is a really solid school, and a very prestigious university. It has the most international student body.
- Smurfit beats them all on the FT ranking for 'Aims Achieved' and is great value. It is rising fast in the FT ranking. The facilities are excellent.

I think you can get great insight on those schools by reading the board.
- Imperial is the strongest, and would be a stretch for you but an excellent fit with your professional background.
- Durham is a really solid school, and a very prestigious university. It has the most international student body.
- Smurfit beats them all on the FT ranking for 'Aims Achieved' and is great value. It is rising fast in the FT ranking. The facilities are excellent.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

New York City, New York 6 Followers 21 Discussions
San Francisco, California 28 Followers 40 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 31 Followers 77 Discussions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates 25 Followers 88 Discussions
Durham, United Kingdom 74 Followers 400 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 34 Followers 179 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 107 Followers 348 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 35 Followers 267 Discussions
Dublin, Ireland 35 Followers 133 Discussions
Glendale, Arizona 22 Followers 66 Discussions