low gmat

NKM

Dear all,
I Graduated last year with a GPA of 3.6 in finance and banking I was listed as an honor student. I'm looking for an MBA scholarship in the USA
I scored 104 in ibt TOEFL but unfortunately my GMAT score wasnt as good i only scored 450. I have one and half year of work experience at a local bank.
can you help me figure out the requirements needed to get a scholarship, do I have any chances to get one ??? Is there any schools that would accept me

Dear all,
I Graduated last year with a GPA of 3.6 in finance and banking I was listed as an honor student. I'm looking for an MBA scholarship in the USA
I scored 104 in ibt TOEFL but unfortunately my GMAT score wasnt as good i only scored 450. I have one and half year of work experience at a local bank.
can you help me figure out the requirements needed to get a scholarship, do I have any chances to get one ??? Is there any schools that would accept me
Inactive User

I would try to retake the GMAT.

What are your career goals? You might want to get another year or so of experience, and use that time to do some test prep for the GMAT.

In terms of scholarships, there aren't many, unless there's something else really special about your profile (if you're an underrepresented minority, for example; or if you're in a unique line of work.)

I would try to retake the GMAT.

What are your career goals? You might want to get another year or so of experience, and use that time to do some test prep for the GMAT.

In terms of scholarships, there aren't many, unless there's something else really special about your profile (if you're an underrepresented minority, for example; or if you're in a unique line of work.)

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

Can a Low GMAT Score Kill Your B-School Dreams?

Article Aug 30, 2013

Why your GMAT score is important, and what it tells MBA admissions people about you