Letters of Recommedation

maira123

Hi

For LOR, what is the best way to start?
Most universities require atleast 2 LORs, so what is advisable- both LOR from your company or one company and one university or both university?

I am currently working, and at a stage where my job role is changing. I dont want to tell my boss as of now that I am planning to go for masters. This is because I dont want him to reduce my responsibilities / position once he gets to know that I am going to quit following year.

Does it make difference from where you get it, even if the person who recommends you know how you are at work?

Appreciate your help!
Cheers

Hi

For LOR, what is the best way to start?
Most universities require atleast 2 LORs, so what is advisable- both LOR from your company or one company and one university or both university?

I am currently working, and at a stage where my job role is changing. I dont want to tell my boss as of now that I am planning to go for masters. This is because I dont want him to reduce my responsibilities / position once he gets to know that I am going to quit following year.

Does it make difference from where you get it, even if the person who recommends you know how you are at work?

Appreciate your help!
Cheers
Duncan

Of course it makes a difference. The best references are from the people who know you and would be powerful champions for you.

Of course it makes a difference. The best references are from the people who know you and would be powerful champions for you.

Reply to Post

Hot Discussions