GMAT Questions

Benson001

Hello,
I am preparing for GMAT and MBA exams so please let me know about the exam process

Hello,
I am preparing for GMAT and MBA exams so please let me know about the exam process
Duncan

Use Google.

Use Google.
BGPCEliza

The GMAT is a computer based test and consists of four sections. An Analytical Writing Assessment, which gives you 30 minutes to write an essay analyzing an argument. A Integrated Reasoning section, which requires that you analyze multiple forms of information and ask questions about it this is also 30 minutes. The main portion of the exam, what makes up your total score from 200-800 consists of a 75 minute quantitative section and a 75 minute verbal section. The quantitative section has two different kinds of questions, data sufficiency and problem solving. The verbal section had three different kinds of questions, critical reasoning, reading comprehension and sentence correction.

The GMAT is a computer based test and consists of four sections. An Analytical Writing Assessment, which gives you 30 minutes to write an essay analyzing an argument. A Integrated Reasoning section, which requires that you analyze multiple forms of information and ask questions about it this is also 30 minutes. The main portion of the exam, what makes up your total score from 200-800 consists of a 75 minute quantitative section and a 75 minute verbal section. The quantitative section has two different kinds of questions, data sufficiency and problem solving. The verbal section had three different kinds of questions, critical reasoning, reading comprehension and sentence correction.
Mamit

For details follow the link on mba.com, the official GMAT site
http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-exam/gmat-exam-format-timing.aspx

For details follow the link on mba.com, the official GMAT site
http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-exam/gmat-exam-format-timing.aspx

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

How to Prepare For the GMAT

Article Jul 31, 2017

We hear from five MBA application consultants about how to best prepare for the GMAT.