GMAT 720 Colleges Selection

dee.tee

Hi,
GMAT -720 (Q49 V40) AWA 5.0 IR- 7.0
Female
Acads- B.tech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering)-78%,
10+2: 90%, 10th:95.4%
I have worked as a Piping Design Engineer for 22 months in a leading MNC(Oil and Gas sector).Since its not easy to switch profile and for that matter switch job at this young stage in this field but I wanted to,I left it and now voluntarily working for an NGO which is fulfilling and satisfying.I have done few online courses like Competitive Strategy from Munich School of Management
I have decent extracurriculars(team manager for events like Cricket,festivities in the company I worked,as well as at the college level),have been an academic topper throughout.

I am currently looking at McCombs,Rice,Tepper,Kelley in US and ISB in India.
Which among these will I have a good chance of selection.Which others can you suggest?Geography is no restriction.

Hi,
GMAT -720 (Q49 V40) AWA 5.0 IR- 7.0
Female
Acads- B.tech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering)-78%,
10+2: 90%, 10th:95.4%
I have worked as a Piping Design Engineer for 22 months in a leading MNC(Oil and Gas sector).Since its not easy to switch profile and for that matter switch job at this young stage in this field but I wanted to,I left it and now voluntarily working for an NGO which is fulfilling and satisfying.I have done few online courses like Competitive Strategy from Munich School of Management
I have decent extracurriculars(team manager for events like Cricket,festivities in the company I worked,as well as at the college level),have been an academic topper throughout.

I am currently looking at McCombs,Rice,Tepper,Kelley in US and ISB in India.
Which among these will I have a good chance of selection.Which others can you suggest?Geography is no restriction.
saroo

Your profile is very super. you go to best business scholl like Horvard. Colombia or Stanford MIT LBS Insead

Your profile is very super. you go to best business scholl like Horvard. Colombia or Stanford MIT LBS Insead
Duncan

Not with 22 months work experience...

Not with 22 months work experience...
saroo

wait for some little time and after your experience increased by 3 years than apply

wait for some little time and after your experience increased by 3 years than apply
Duncan

3 years is the minimum for most top business schools, but is well below the average for the schools you mentioned. Someone would have to be an exceptional candidate, on more than just the GMAT, to get into one of those schools with the minimum on any of the key metrics.

3 years is the minimum for most top business schools, but is well below the average for the schools you mentioned. Someone would have to be an exceptional candidate, on more than just the GMAT, to get into one of those schools with the minimum on any of the key metrics.

Reply to Post

Related Business Schools

Austin, Texas 47 Followers 77 Discussions
Bloomington, Indiana 41 Followers 82 Discussions
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 37 Followers 92 Discussions
Houston, Texas 23 Followers 41 Discussions
Hyderabad, India 22 Followers 86 Discussions

Other Related Content

Sep 11, 2023

The GMAC MBA Tour Lands in Africa Sept. 13-19

News Sep 11, 2023

Hot Discussions